2

Clove's POV:

I watch as Callie runs through the path of trees. The PeaceKeepers yell for me to come out of the tent.

I climb out and see at least 7 of them, gun in hand, ready to kill me.

"Name?" Their leader asks me.

"Clove Leaflen." I say proudly yet very uneasily.

The leader takes off his helmet and an evil grin sneers on his face.

"Commander Steel." He puts out his hand to shake. I reach for it but he quickly pulls his hand back with a laugh.

"President Snow has requested me to bring you back to the Capitol. He would like to have a nice, civilized, chit chat with you Ms. Leaflen."

I fake a smile and they hand cuff me and lead me to a train. I turn around and see Callie still there, hiding behind a tree watching it all. The train's doors close, and I'm off to the Capitol.

~

Callie's POV:

I watch as my sister goes onto a train. It leaves for the Capitol and leaves nothing but silence at the end of it.

I turn back to the woods, and continue the beginning of my voyage.

The sound of axes have died down, so I must be getting farther away from District 7. I shouldn't go too far north of it though, I don't want to end up in District 13. I can't be seen. At all.

Even though it is gone for good, the chances are still at a likely.