Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Nothing More, Nothing Less 

Seira's POV

We were on the bus....

Ever since that day, Makoto has taught me all the fundamentals of not only cooking but with math, French, literature, history etc. But I'm still scared. I'm scared that I will belittle myself, and lose passion and confidence. I don't want to break my grandmother and I's promise, and I want to impress Makoto. Makoto has been really kind to me, he went out of his way to help somebody like me. He must be embarrassed to even help somebody like me: clueless, no-good-at-all-girl. Here I go again, belittling myself, I've never had confidence in myself,  which is why I never try my hardest in activities because I already know that its useless and I'll give up anyway. But this time, I am not going to give up I have such a great opportunity and I do not want to waste it. 

Makoto's POV

"Oi Seira are you okay" I ask her. She keeps fiddling with her fingers and tapping the floor with her feet.

"Look you will be fine... I taught you so many things" 

"I know but I'm still nervous... What happens if I can't reach to the standards of everybody else" she says.

"You will if you work just as hard. You will one day reach to everybody's standards or even mine".

"I don't know, I've never had special talent at anything" 

"You do..." Fraise comes out of her pocket and speaks.

Seira has so much potential and talents, but she doesn't see it in herself... I wish she can see them.

Seira's PoV

I hum as I look out the window, I never noticed that the boy who made me leave this school, was the one who convinced me to attend school again. It's a confusing yet, cliche story. My life will become more cliche if I end up dating him. I giggle to myself.

The trip was very long, as my eyes drifted off into inner space, I thought about food...

Makoto's POV

"MANGO MANGO MANGO" I close my book and look at Seira, drooling.

"She is just like her sister, a glutton" I sweatdrop and read my book again. 

"Kashino why are you being so nice to her" my sweet spirit whispers into my ear.

"I don't know" I whisper back to her. I guess I was mesmerized by her beauty but doesn't everybody. My sweet spirit sighs as she falls asleep. 

We arrived at our school. Seira was very nervous as she kept playing and touching the inner sides of her fingers. I reach my hand out and hold onto hers, she looks at me. But I walk straight, looking straight in front of me. I tried to look confident, but inside I was dying.

"I already told the assistant principal about your situation, so you can still attend this school," I say as I look at her, she sighs with relief and smiles at me. 

"ありがとう  かしの" (Thank you,  Kashino) she smiles as her eyes show shine in them. 

"Look, I just want to say that, that I'm only doing this because I am your friend... Nothing more, Nothing Less" I felt sudden regret forming in my heart. 

"I know that" she replies back. Another weight was added to my fallen heart. 

"Wait why am I feeling down for," I think to my self. I let go of her hand as we walked back to our classroom.

-----------------------------------------

A/N 

Ummmmm hi?

OMG I JUST REALISED THIS BUT WE'RE 

#2 in Kashino

Thank you guys, it's really weird to be getting second when I had a long hiatus....

I don't deserve this.

 I'm so sorry about the hiatus.

I will try to post more.... But I cannot promise you consistent posts. 

I'M SO SORRY 

AND THANK YOU SO MUCCHHHHH

LOVE YA!!!