My Werewolf Family p.1

It was 7:30 at night, me and my friends arranged to go camping in Cressidea Forest tomorrow.

I was sitting at the table arranging my stuff when the doorbell rang, I shot up to run and open it when my mum had already answered.

I was at the doorway of the living room when I heard a deep voice, a mans voice.

"She's not here...." stuttered my mother, she looked very frightened.

"SHE IS, I CAN SMELL HER!" I heard the mysterious man shout.

Smell me? I thought, was it me this man is talking about? a 13 year old kid? who the hell was this psycho?

I seen my mum back away slowly when a large creature jumped on her from outside, she wasn't screaming but she looked angry.

I couldnt beleive it, I seen a massive black wolf on my mother scratching at her face and growling, just then my mum lifted it and threw it outside, she then ran after it.

I was so terrified, I wanted to call 999 immediatly but I didn't know what to do.

I ran out to the garden to see the black wolf and a grey one, the grey wolf jumped on the other one and bit it on the neck, "MUM?!" I shouted, "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I looked around then I seen the black wolf run away, the grey one ran towards me, I tried to run but it grabbed the back of my shirt with it's teeth and put me on it's back.

I was screaming, it was so hard to beleive that I was sitting on an incredibly large wolve's back, it ran out of my garden and jumped very high onto a tree, "HELP!! MUM WHERE ARE YOU?" I shrieked, Is this a dream? I thought, Because this can't be true. The wolf jumped off the tree and landed in Cressidea Forest, the place I was to go camping, it ran straight ahead dodging every tree, four people came into view, the wolf stopped and a female with blond hair and a green robe lifted me off it's back.

I looked at the four people and then the grey wolf, I seen it shrink into the body of a human, the body of my mother, her long brown hair and her green eyes, it was really her. "M-M-M-MUM???!!" I stuttered, "YOUR A....." I couldn't get the words out, she held me close to an embrace, "I'm a werewolf sweety, and so you will be soon..." she whispered.