Invaders

"Were close the camp is this way!" A strong voice spoke. The new leaf-fall night was crisp and silent,former rouges, loners and kitty pets slithered through the forest lightly so they did not break the silence. There bellys scraped across the dirt floor.

"What are you doing!" A patrolling she cat screeched

"Join us, or die!" The strong voice hissed

"Never, never in a million moons!"

"Than I'm sorry Sand Heart I was hopeing I wouldn't have to do this." The ominous cat flicked its tail to signal the cats to attack. The cats pounced on Sand Heart, claws and fangs blazing. A huge black she cat pined sand heart to the dirt and bit her shoulder, sand heart yowled in pain. All Sand heart could think about was her kit, honey kit, her beloved Honey kit. Sand heart could see her mate Thorn who was Rain clans old med cat, pawing at the ground of the forest trying not to look at His mate gilt ran across his face like prey running in the grass . Thorn finally picked his head up and tryed to snarrl at the cats but no noice came out. finally thorn knocked the black she cat off Sand heart. Sand heart let out a weak purr at her mate in gratitude and ran to her camp.

"You let her go!"the huge she cat snarled.

"Hush nightshade, I have a test for him. Thorn if you want to keep the blood in your body you will kill the kits in the nursery EVERY SINGLE ONE!" Thorn became taken back by the cruelty of his leader, one of those kits was his but he only nodded.

Back at Rain clan camp

Sand heart made her way back to camp and in no time the whole clan knew of her presence. Jay star, the rain clan leader bolted out of her den but It was too late. Sand heart fell to the ground, drew her last breath, closed her eyes and her body went limp.. Sand heart was dead. Sand heart was a kind and strong tan warrior so the whole clan was stunned.

"Who did this!" Jay star yowled. Than the fleet of intruders came bursting into the clearing. Jay star felt her whole body swell with anger and she hurled herself at the first cat she saw  and with a flick of her tail a whole battle broke out in the clearing thorn was the only cat not fighting... or so he thought. Thorn, with a heavy heart ran to the nursery but froze in his place.

"Oh no, Sand heart what did I let them do to you." Thorn wailed in agony. Thorns mind was made up he would go to the nursery and protect it.Thorn made it to the nursery but when he walked into the den he could see holly heart and blue tail two queens in the corner of the den with Snow fang in front of them in a battle stances.

"What has gotten into you! This was your clan why are you doing this!" Snow fang growled.

"Im not doing anything to hurt this clan, Ive come to protect the kits and queens." Thorn protested. Snow fang didn't even take another thought all he did was press his musle on thorns shoulder and briefly purred quietly. Just than the one cat thorn didn't want to see came into the nursery.. NightShade

"Why don't I hear the cryes of dying kits!" NightShade spat with a grin on her face.

"Your mad! What kind of cat even says that!?" Snow fang blurted out. Than Silver kit, who was snow fangs half sister came runing towards the cats with her deep blue eyes glowing like she didn't fully know what was happening.

"Why are you fighting?" Silver kit mewed innocently.

"Quiet you rat!" Nightshade spat as she swiped  at Silver kits eyes giving her a scrach than ran across her eyes.

"No, you fox dung ill turn you into crowfood!" Snow fang yowled angerly. Than thorn and snow fang leaped onto Nightshade, thorn biting her shoulder and snow fang trying to scratch her eyes like she had done to Silver kit but she flailing her head to much to scrach her eyes. Than a loud yowl came from the clearing, it was Cobra the leader of the outsiders.

"Ill settle this later!" Nightshade spat as she freed herself from the warriors claws and she ran for the entrance to came like the other outsiders and soon they all disappeared except for thorn who limped out of the nursery and crouched next to Sand Hearts lifeless body.

"Why haven't you left yet traitor, or do I have to give you a better reason!" Jay star growled now face to face with thorn with cold eyes

"Stop, he helped me with an outsider. You cant send him away to the outsiders, they'll turn him into crowfood, and he helped me save the ki..." snow fangs words trailed off as he remembered his sister.

"Twisted tail my sister was swiped in the eyes!" Snow fang whimpered. Twisted tail quickly ran to the nursery with a wod of cobwebs in his paws.

"Thorn left the clan willingly to join the outsiders." Jay star reminder snow fang.

"I only joined because they said they wouldn't hurt Sand heart or honey kit!"thorn protested anger in his eyes.

"And look where that got you! Sand heart is dead and you were in those murderers midst!" Jay star retorted.

"Please, let honey kit grow up with at least one parent." Thorn begged. The cats stood is silence for quite a while but than Jay star spoke.

"Fine, but you will hunt your own food, heal your own wounds and you are not to sleep in our dens till I think you have proven your loyalty." Jay star grudgingly spoke.

"Oh thank you Jay star." Thorn bowed his head and padded towards snow fang who was siting at the front of the med cats den. His heart filled with a little joy when he saw his little kit whose cyan eyes where fixed on Silver kit and her thick tan fur glowed in the moon light that shined through the trees.

"Will Silver be Ok... if not ill Claw Nightshades pelt off!" Honey kits eyes glowed with furry and sorrow. Thorn pressed his muzzle on honey kits side purring softly. Honey kits head droped and a few silent tears rolled down her face as thorn and she walked over to Sand Hearts body. Honey kit let out an angery yowl as she stood in front of her mother, she dug her face into her dead mothers pelt and sobbed soaking sand hearts pelt.

"I wont let this slipe when im a warrior and im strong ill storm right up to the outsiders and rip Nightshades pelt off myself!" Thorn looked at his feisty kit and frowned,

"As much as I would love to do the same we can not just go storming into there base and expect to win a real warrior doesn't fight for revenge or to kill unless a fight is started and there is no other choice." Thorn replied licking honey kits head warmly.

"A little faith could do you some good dad." Honey kit replied purring and turning back to her mother.

"I'll be the best warrior I can be ill be deputy and then leader and ill protect this clan like you did, that is a promise." She whispered into her mothers ear feeling a soft purr from next to her that wasn't from any cat around.

"I'll be with you all of the way my kit." Sand hearts soft voice spoke as her scent faded.