Chapter 6: 1935

It's now 1935, Atticus and Betty is on a date to a fancy restraint. Alison went on a date with Walter. Dill came to Maycomb
To stay at his aunts. So Jem and Dill is hanging out welcome to the new year Dill it's now 1935. Awesome right. Dill says yes it is awesome. So they are watching a black and white tv.

The new law is everybody has freedom and they can live in there own way just like whites do. And so the people of Maycomb. Agreed to the law or some whites did. The new lawyer is Betty the one that Atticus is dating. She has a case with old man genes. She went to meet him in her office for them to get ready for the next day. Because it well be the case.

She went to meet him in her office for them to get ready for the next day. Because it well be the case. It's now "Halloween" everybody gets Ready for the holiday.  Dill comes over and hangs out with Alison and Jem.

One day Betty took Alison shopping, Alison Chaise on Halloween customs. She Chide on this white swan dress and she loved it. To her self Walter well love her at the dance tomorrow Night. Then it was the dance, Alison got change into the white swan dress and Walter picked her up to go to the Dance.

Then they dance and kissed while dance just a couple of times and they hugged to. Then Dill and Jem was
Just talking at home about Boo Radley. Then the dance was over. Walter took Alison back home and kissed her goodnight. Dill went home to.