Maybe i do have a reason to live chapter one

You know what's so great about my life? The answer to that question would be...nothing. Yes you heard me right, nothing. The events that led up to me feeling this way are...

1. My parents passes away.

2. I became distant because of the whole number one thing and resulted in no friends.(what great friends they were..please not the HEAVY sarcasm!).

3. Got stuck with my bitch of a sister.:(

4. I'm not on the skinny scale(i know you might be thinking wtf is a skinny scale. It's my way of rating people. The beautiful skinny people. Hint the name! anyways what was i saying... oh yea)

5. Haven't had a guy even look in my direction in about 3 years.

6. Life just sucks..period point blank.

All of these resulted me in just not caring what happens to me. I literally have nothing to live fore. Ok to get you all straight i'm not suicidal even if it may seem so. I just don't care. I'm a shell of my former self. The light that used to be in my eyes isn't there anymore. I guess you could say i'm like the wind, you can feel it you know it's there but you don't really pay attention to it. I'm just waiting for the sand in my hour glass to run out. My life used to be full of love from my parents and friends but when that left my life my spirit soon followed. I was left to roam this stupid world aimlessly, alone. Or was I?

I'm currently walking down some random street it's about 2:30 according to my ipod. I think it's saturday, i'm not sure i don't pay attention to that stuff anymore. I can feel someone following me. I just stick my earphones in my ears and kept walking.

ok.. that was chapter one short i know. But in my defense it is like 1:22 a.m where i live so give me a break i will update a.s.a.p so please comment:D Oh and no worry about the other stories i know i said i would upload them sooner but i will I PROMISE tomorrow i will not brake that promise!!