075

"congratulations class one! as expected, your class won the class play competition! don't leave after your last class, we'll have a final practice in the school theater for the gala night tomorrow," the homeroom adviser said.

"hyung! you and minjee did great on directing!" jisung congratulated, giving mark a bro hug while the rest of their classmates were rejoicing.

"i told you red glitter would look better in your costume," renjun screamed at chenle's face.

the younger chinese boy rolled his eyes, accepting that he lost between the both of them. chenle did not mind losing this time, though. he was gonna get back to his hyung next time.

"congratulations to us then, minjee-ah," mark smiled at his co-director as she hugged him a congratulations back. minjee tried her best to make sure she doesn't bury her face in mark's shoulder, tiptoe-ing a little to make her chin rest on the boy's shoulder instead.

mark was shocked at minjee's actions, the first time minjee hugged not only some boy, but a boy she despised the most. despite that, mark gave her a tighter hug while smiling like a huge idiot.

it was not only mark who was surprised at minjee's action, but also her best friends. the two other girls shared a look with each other and laughed at their friend who was currently hugging the boy their friend hated the most.

time passed, their class still happy about the news they received this morning. they received lots of congratulations from their teachers today, making mark and minjee blush because their classmates bragged about how it was their fault their class won.

the day went by faster than expected, and now they were practicing for their final show tomorrow.

minjee was amazed at how her classmates put so much effort into acting it made her tear up a bit. as she was wiping some tears away, she felt an arm tug her from behind.

she turned her head and saw mark looking at her with glowing eyes, pulling her close for another hug.

minjee was supposed to say something, but mark stopped her by saying something first. "no. let's just hug for a bit more. as cliché as it sounds, i didn't realize i needed another hug from you until now. with you looking all soft like that." he breathed.

"um, okay mark?"

"i also figured you needed a hug too. you seemed nervous before i hugged you." he hugged a little tighter before widening the gap between them.

"minjee, the sta-" sunjee did not get to finish her sentence because of the view she saw; her best friend and minjee's worst enemy, hugging. again.

sunjee walked away quickly before the two can spot her.

___________________

months later, mark can still feel the minjee's warmth while they were hugging. though it was only him who hugged her, mark still felt sparks; like his heart was still about to explode.

and he still sought for that warmth up to now.

-
ma i will explode 500 words wow rarer than any pepe

also thank u for 2.3k reads omg omg muchhh lov

3k reads omg omg muchhh lov