Sally.exe

Well we all know about Soinc.exe but have you heard of Sally.exe.

One day i was online looking for Soinc stuff and found a DVD about the show it was about fair price so I hit buy but it would not be here intil two weeks so I played my sonic games I had.

Two weeks later and the DVD got to my house with a note on saying "have fun " " what the fuck " I wonder to my self but I did not really at pay notice to it but I should have. I went up to my room and turned on my computer and put in the disc and the DVD started but it was all ready in a episode while sonic was saying "is grass green is water wet " then he was about to kiss Sally but it cut out and showed the blue screen of death. After a few minutes stacic came flash in my computer screen and went to the sage logo but the voice was demonic "Sage" and it cut to the sonic tittle screen from sonic.exe but tails and knuckle where there too but look like shit and it sad in the bottom of the screen sage 666.
I hit start but I regretted it because is Said "Tom did not want to play with me.." "But you do right patrick" " WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME " I yelled. the game loaded and I was playing as the new Amy but still in love with sonic,sonic jumped in the silver ring and I did not want to follow but I had no choice to follow as I got in the ring was gone and I was in a special stage. When I spawned in I just fall on to a platform and I keeped trying to save Amy but i fell in and out of no wear sonic in staci keeped changing places in the screen "WHAT DA FUCK" I said then out of nowhere for a spilt second Soinc was on the screen with his "I am god " picture then it said " Sage" in that same demonic voice and it went to the tittle screen again but with Amy out of the ring and instead cream the rabbit. So I hit start again and the level was name " kind and fair " but with her sprit the choa that followed was not there but I went on the road like after five minutes a power up appeared with the boost pic in it so i touch in and I was fast and then another on then one more and I was going super fast at the end there were spikes I tried to stop cream but I could not then she ran in to them and died " cream no" I said the the sega voice was on again but in the ring this time was Sally but if I recalled she was not in the games right? So I pressed start and the level name was ......... " ok " I said all it was is sonic in his death way flying ,egg man or robotnick ,tails,knuckles,Amy,cream all flying dead and the screen was closing in on me so I could not run around after the screen got close it said "are you ready" "FUCK NO" I yelled but it went on with the episode and when sonic kissed Sally it came up with Sally's eyes closed and with stickes in them " oh god" I said so I toke it out and broke the disc and never saw it again but every night i all ways have nightmares about that game. I told my friend about it but he did not believe me and he thought I was going crazy out of nowhere a Sally doll was falling out of the sky as same as the game Sally.

So what did you think about my first it is based on the well knowing sonic.exe creepy pasta but here is the other part

Leave a like and a comment on what creepy pasta I should do next I plan to heaps of creepy pasta so comment one.

Brofist

Thank you all for the support all of you for viewing my book this is my first and my most viewed book just thank you all.