Chapter Two || Season Five, Episode Two : Haunted ||

Season 5, Episode 2 : Haunted

A month has passed since everything that happened, with Hotch being stabbed by Foyet to Reid and myself being shot.

Reid and I was cleared to come back after three weeks, while Aaron wasn't expected to come back until much later. But he wanted to sooner, so Rossi and Morgan and some other higher up people wrote down questions and evaluated Aaron's mental and health state.

And with that, brings me back to today, today is the first day Aaron is coming back after thirty four days, Derek has been antsy all week about him coming back and I don't understand why. I've spent the last few weeks with Aaron at his apartment and at mine and he acts like nothing ever happened, I mean he does have files upon files on Foyet, The Reaper, but if I was ever in his position I would be doing the same thing.

I understand exactly why he cares so much about catching Foyet and Morgan needs to just let go, he doesn't see things the way Aaron does nor has he have to be in his position.

"A.J!"

My hazel eyes blinked a few times before readjusting to the brightness of Penelope's pink and purple patterned dress.

"Yes?" I asked once I realized where I was and who I was with.

Spencer looked at me with a little concern as he laid his crutches down beside him, while Penelope looked anxious.

" Do you think he stared down Foyet the whole time, with each stab?"

I stared at her, wondering why in the world she would even ask something like that.

Spence gave out an awkward chuckle, but as soon as I was going to give my smarty remark my sister walked through the door of Garcia's office and looked between Spence and I.

"There you guys are, you two need to grab your go bags." JJ told us, she looked a little winded, as she was probably looking all over the building for the two of us.

" What's going on?" I question, trying to sit up straight, but of course my shoulder hissed in protest as I tried to use my right arm to push me up after not doing my exercises for the day.

"Turn on the news."

"Which one?" Garcia fumbled, clicking one of her screens on.

The first thing that popped up was a blonde reporter woman, she looked to be a little shaken up as she was standing in front of what looked to be a pharmacy.

"Just after 8:00 this morning, 40-Year-Old Darrin Call, A lifelong resident of Louisville, assaulted customers at this pharmacy, on the corner of Main and Truxton Avenue. Eyewitnesses saw him walking East on Main street minutes after the attack. He has not been seen since then."

My head shook slightly at the thought, innocent people just trying to get their prescriptions filled today and never would've thought about themselves being victims of manslaughter.

"We're going to Louisville."

------------------------------------------------

Heading to my desk, I bent over to retrieve my go bag, hissing in response as I felt the muscles in my shoulder stretch in protest.

"You okay there babygirl?" I heard Derek Morgan's soothing voice behind me, I bit my lip softly to refrain from whimpering out in pain but I simply nodded, letting him know I was alright.

"Alright, let's go then." He told me, and I soon heard complete silence around me as my other team members must already be on their way to our jet.

I then grabbed my bag, with my good arm this time and secured it around my shoulder so it fell at my waist, and began to make my journey to our team's jet.