The Rest of My Life

I wanted to be a star,

I wanted to shine,

I would never share the stage or my spotlight,........................................................ okay maybe I would,

This is the begenning !

I was going to be a STAR !

"Caaaaaaaaatylin ? U threre ?" My one and only girl  best friend Abbighail Richards - Abby asked me while she was frantically waving her hands right in front of my face.

I snapped out of my personal mental thoughts and decided on focusing on the present , the future

was just way too far for now, but I am gonna get there.

"Yes I'm here" I - Catylin - (KAE _TA_LYN) Geller said to Abby " Gosh, geez you really gotta stop using your hands so very frantically ".

"Morning class" Our drama teacher - Mrs Parker wished us "I hope you are all ready for the auditions?"

Hmmm I guess I'll start at the begenning of the day - the day which would probably have changed my entire life.

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

*RIIIINNGGG RIIIINNNGGG*

"Ugh , seriously morning ? so fast ! I thought I just slept ?WHY WHY WHY oh lord do you do this to

me?" I threw my hands up in the air so dramatically.

"If you are so dramatic Ms. Geller the stage isnt going to come to you , you have got to get up and go to school! " My mom said peeking into my room.

"Yes mom, Coming coming " I replied

I got ready as soon as possible because I just realized I was running late and if I didnt get ready on time my ride would just ditch me and go to college.

I am Brunnette with Blonde highlights , 5"7 ... not very short ... i think no clue about make -up and

those girly stuff. I lovedrama and sports and finally according to my friends I needed a serious make- over

I threw on my torn jeans along with a blue aeropostale top covered by my Aeropostale hoodie along

with my black converse .I really loved the shop . 80 percent of my clothes were from there.

I blew dry my hair and tied it in a pony and ran down but unfortunately I bumped into my great and one and only brother - Chawlie.

He was my ride to school ! We'll thank the Lord , he wasn't one of the annoying brothers of the planet. The word sweet, kind and large hearted were understatements for him - EVAN was his name !

He perfect student, the perfect son, the perfect at sports. Sometimes wondering what was not perfect with him was pretty impossible.

You would possibly be wondering why I said previously that if I was late he still wouldnt take me to

school was because hewanted to reach right on time. Another thing he never wanted to be late- had

to maintain his perfect record !

" Hey hey hey whaddup sister from another mother ?" He said . And yes, he was adopted by my parents. My mother's sister and her husband died in a plane crash. Evan was only 6 years old and i was 4.

He could never repay the love my parents gave him as they treated him as their own son, therefore he works very hard at everything he does just to be perfect.

"Hey, Good morning and Happy Birthday, here is something small for you" I said while handing him an envolope with Gift Vouchers worth 300 bucks to shop at aeropostale.

" Thank you so much" he said as he walked along with me downstairs.

Our parents had to leave early for  a business trip so they promised him his gift would come once they returned.

Both of us were not really hungry. So, we decided to skip breakfast and go ahead with the day.

Evan got into the driver's seat and I got into the passenger's seat of his Volkswagen Jetta and we were off to my school. School was only at 10 minutes drive from my house.

So, in no time we reached school. Evan dropped my off and was on his way to college- UCLA. Lucky! I know right ?

"Gretta ! Hey" said my other best friend Ryan said. I could never pronounce my name when I was younger. I could never say Geller I used to say Gretta. Ever since Ryan started calling me Gretta.