Part Two (There's a part two now? OMGGG)

"Harry. Harry! Look at me!"

I felt my shoulders being shaken.

"Harry? Harry!"

More shaking.

"Answer me!

This time, a light smack around my face. My eyes fluttered open, the sight of scared blue eyes looking at me. Louis. I looked at him, my head spinning and my eyes stinging. I held my hand up to my head. I felt the numb pain of a headache as it made my head throb. I winced. Louis gave me a glass of clear water, and I sat up slightly as I gulped it down. I looked around. My house, my sofa... I was on my living room floor.

My head started spinning as I stood up. I stumbled forward.

"Harry?"

I ignored him. I felt my eyes pricking with tears. I collaspsed on my knees. I pawed my eyes, which were now brimmed full with tears and overflowing.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled.

I went into the kitchen.

"Harry..."

I felt around the tabletop, feeling various things; a can opener, a butter knife, a spoon..... Ah, finally..!

I held up the blade, rolling up the sleeves of my shirt. I can't do this anymore.... My eyesight became blurry. I felt hands grab my arm and take the metal blade away from me. I screamed, my eyesight going black as I grabbed out for the blade I could end it all with. I suddenly dropped to the floor, my knees buckling as I fainted...

----------

I woke up in my bed, it was the next day and the window was open, filling the room with fresh air. My head didn't hurt anymore, and I could see clearly.

"Y/N?" I whispered. Oh yeah, she's fucking dead. I frowned and stood up, going down into the kitchen and getting out a box of pills, anti-depressants. This things didn't work, well not today they wouldn't. I think Louis was out, so I tried searching for a knife. He'd hidden them all. I looked at myself in the reflection of the toaster. I gasped, seeing my face battered and worn out. Well then.

"Harry," a familiar voice said as I turned my head towards it.

"Uh?" I said as a saw a faint white glow. I saw a face. A face! It was Y/N's...!

"Harry, why are you like this??" She said, her eyes looking worried.

"I... I miss you." I told her. I walked over to her, she was real for a second. I tried wrapping my arms around her but they just went straight through. I could see through her. She just reminded me, that she was dead. I hate my fucking life.

"Oh Harry..." She said, her hand reaching up and touching my face. I felt it. She was real!!?? No... She's dead....

I broke down in tears. "Darling, I would never of dreamed of you like this. Never," her hand wiped away my fresh tears. "Now, I want you to accept the fact I'm dead. I want you to meet someone else, forget about me."

"I can't forget.." I said slowly. Her eyes were sad.

"I'll miss your laugh, and your smile." She said, she was fading. "Harry, promise me you won't do this again. You have a lot in your life. I know you can sing, make yourself famous!! I won't be there for ever, and at end of your life, you get a reward."

I nodded. "I want it to be sooner..."

"I want to see you too sooner too, but it doesn't work like that. I'm sorry,"

Y/N was almost transparent, she was fading fast.

"I love you, please wait for me." I said, trying to grasp her hand once more. I looked at her hands, her wedding ring, our wedding ring, was still on her 4th finger on her left hand. I smiled weakly.

"I love you too, I will wait for you." She said, suddenly unable to see. Her words echoed round my head. I broke down in tears. No. I could not do this when she had clearly told me not to. I tugged my boots on, pulling my jacket on.

I stepped out of the front door. It was the first time in 5 years. I smelt the fresh air, closing my eyes. I started running, running to the end of the road and going into the park. I ran all the way through the park and caught my breath on a bench. I looked at the tree me and Y/N used to sit at.

It didn't make me sad. It made me, it made me happy.

Then something happened.

I started crying. These weren't the usual tears though. They were happy tears, tears of joy...

For the first time in 5 years, I was smiling, I was happy.

For the first time in 5 years, I was happy.