Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen:

"Aren't you going to get in?" I asked Riley, smiling up to him from my place in the pool.

"I'd rather just sit here and watch you swim in that sexy bikini of yours," He smiled back, I twirled around in the water and kicked myself up so I was floating in the water. I closed my eyes and listened to the water move around me, the sun was heating up my body.

I heard the water splash and felt arms wrap themselves around my waist, Riley brought me to his chest and I wrapped my legs around his waist, knowing that Riley would keep us both above the water.

"Stop feeling me up!" I mock shouted at Riley as his hands found their way to my butt.

"Babe, I have touched much more than that." He smirked while I blushed. I know you guys should be thinking 'Oh my gee, she's such a slut.' And I would probably be agreeing with you if I didn't know for a fact, that Riley was the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Riley.

You know when you want to spend the rest of your life with someone that you want the rest of your life to start now. With Riley it felt as if I could face anything or anyone with him by my side.

"What are you thinking about?" Riley whispered, his lips left a trail of fire along my neck. He tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm not going to have sex with you in some strangers pool," I whispered against his ear, my voice soft and deep.

"So if I take you to my house you will?" He asked, suddenly perking up.

"Do you have a pool?" I asked him, raking my fingers through his wet hair, I pushed it out of his eyes.

"Yeah, I do," He said and trailed his lips along my jaw. I arched my neck giving him more access, just as he made his way to his lips my phone rang.

"Voice mail," He whispered against my lips, I shook my head and swam to the side of the pool, I heaved myself up on the edge and dried my hands off, I stood up and walked to where my phone was on the table.

"Hello," I spoke into my phone. I put my phone on speaker and placed it back on the table. I grabbed my towel and started drying my hair.

"Hey Layla, it's Michael," I stopped drying and looked at the phone surprised. From the corner of my eye I saw Riley get out of the pool and walk up next to me, he stood behind me and breathed onto my neck.

"Oh h-hey Michael, how are you?" I stuttered, why was he phoning again?

"I'm great thanks! How about you?" He asked, I could tell he was smiling.

"I'm good," Who was on the phone again? Riley was sucking on my skin and trailing his hands from my shoulders to my hips.

"That's great, you wanna come with me to the movies tomorrow?" Riley snapped his head up and reached around to grab the phone. I tried to get the phone away from him but he was too fantastic.

"Yeah, hi. This is Layla's boyfriend so no she will not be coming to the movies with you tomorrow." He snapped into the phone and threw it back on the table.

His shoulders were tense, his neck straight.

''I was going to say no, anyway. . ." I mumbled, slipping on my shorts. Hands shot out and gripped the fingers that were doing up my zipper.

"What are you doing?" He asked, panicked.

"I'm going home," I shrugged and moved away from him. I didn't even take three steps before I was picked up and thrown into the pull. Cold air, rushed past me and then the splash came, freezing me immediately.

"Riley!" I shouted, coming up from the cold water. There was a splash right in front of me, I assumed, no I knew it was Riley when arms encircled my waist.

"You're not going anywhere." He ground out, pushing me up against the pool wall.

"I don't care if this is a strangers pool, you're mine."

-*-

Fluttering my eyes, I turned in Riley’s arm to face him. He was still asleep. His mouth parted and his hair curly from swimming. He looked so innocent, it was hard to believe this cutie is in a gang.

The sun warmed my back, making me hot. I reached up and traced my finger along his chin, relishing in the feel of his stubble against the soft pad of my index finger. He stirred but didn't wake up, I did it again and smiled when he leaned into my hand.

"Layla," He breathed. I held my breath waiting to see if he was waking up but he never did, I was about to do it again when he whispered once more, "I love you."

I froze, my hand halfway in the air. He pulled me tighter to him and nuzzled his face in my neck, "Don't leave me again," His voice cracked at the end, shattering a small piece of my heart. But then, he left me didn't he? I was really confused.

I shook him softly, "Riley, you have to wake up." He groaned and pursed his lips against my neck, making my cheeks flame. Will I ever get used to intimacy?

"Who's there?" A deep voice shouted from somewhere in the backyard, surprising Riley and I. We both shot up and grabbed everything we needed, I slipped on my bikini and slipped on Riley’s t-shirt. Riley pulled on his boxers and then his jeans, grabbing my hand he raced us towards the gate, punching in the password we were off again.

We ran, we didn't stop once even when the Lamborghini came into view, I'm surprised it's even still there. Riley shoved me in the car and jogged to the drivers side.

We sped down the road, Riley checking the rear view mirror to see if anyone was following us, he relaxed and smiled down at me. That's when I started laughing, like a full-blown laugh, one that was in your belly, one that had tears streaming down my face.

"I hope those are tears of happiness." Riley said, glancing from the road to me, he had a boy-ish smile on his face. It was so heart warming to see if so care-free.

He pulled up to my house and turned to me, "Am I forgiven yet?" He asked, his words from earlier flashing in my mind, this amazing guy loves me. Loves me.

"After that?" I asked, exhausted, "Yeah." He smiled and kissed me on the cheek, my cheeks flaming up in the process.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked Riley shyly, to my disappointment and embarrassment he shook his head.

"I've got business to take care of," He explained, sensing my distress, "If the boss didn't want me in to today I would be jumping at your offer," His hand caressed my cheek, like I had done earlier to him.

"Alright, I'll see you at school then." I told him and leaned to give him a quick kiss. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back, parting my lips with his tongue, "I have to go." I giggled and backed away from him, he pouted and I couldn't resist kissing it.

He closed his eyes and exhaled through his nose, "Do that again and you're never going home. Ever." My eyes widened and I jumped out the car, running to my house. I opened up the door and saw Tia standing there, tapping her foot.

"He said he loves me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go, sorry if it's short and blegh. Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

There's a quote in here from Megamind! (Don't judge, I'm a kid at heart :D)

Vote,comment and fan?

OhMandyXD