They will pay~

-Midnight's POV-

   After the awkward conversation during breakfast, me and Harry made our way to our classes. I was still kinda limping as I went but if you weren't looking for it you couldn't see it. I stepped into class and imminently people hushed their talking. I sighed and sat down at my desk and waited for the teacher to well teach.

   "Okay class, let's start where we left off yesterday,"I zoned out and didn't pay any attention even though I should have. After Harry came up to me for the first time since he came here I kinda skipped all my classes to spend time with him, I have no fucking clue what they're talking about. My ear twitched as I heard giggling, I turned towards it and saw Audrey and her 'friends' giggling at me.

   "What,"I growled at them. They squeaked but the teacher soon interrupted.

   "I called on you to answer the question since you decided you were too good to pay attention,"the teacher snapped at me with a fake as hell smile on her face.

   "I wasn't here yesterday so I don't know what you're talking about, nor do I care,"I told her with a blank face. The teachers eye twitched and looked as if she wanted to strangle me at that very moment. She was kinda twitching and spassing(?) little bit as her face turned red with anger.

   'She looks so funny~'

   'I know~I wish Harry was here though...'I sighed sadly.

   'Aww! Cheer up me!'I giggled and nodded. I looked around as I snapped out of my daze and saw the whole room looking at me with creeped out looks.

   "What..?"they blinked once, then twice, three times.

   "You really didn't notice how creepy you were being.....? Also why were you gigglin'?"I turned towards Audrey and grinned my dad's grin.

   "I was talkin' to the same voice that said you looked like a wild animal~"I giggled as her face turned red from both anger and embarrassment.

   "I do not!"

   "Do too!"I giggled and grinned wider. Most people squeaked or backed away with fear, I right about now, probably looked full blown insane.

   "Kitty you need to calm down,"I heard someone say. I snapped my head to the door and saw Harry and Ben standing by the door-I grinned again.

   "Harry~! Ben~!"I beamed out with a big happy smile. Harry smiled whilst Ben shook his head laughing. I stood up and walked towards them when Ben motioned me over. They started leading me to Ben's office.

   -Time Skip-

   I through open my door with tears of anger and sorrow running down my face. How could they?! How could they?! Harry! Yes, Harry! I thought he loved me, but I guess I thought wrong, oh so wrong. A psychotic grin spread onto my face as I fell to the floor in a fit of giggles, soon holding my face.

   "TheY wIlL paY! ThEy WiLl pAy!"