#1 Emily Johnson

I looked back at the piece of paper in front of me, G, D and placed my fingers on the strings in the 2nd and 3rd fret and strummed it sounded great so far, I then added the words,

You can count on me like 1 2 3 and I’ll be there and I know when I need it you’ll be there like 4 3 2.

I continued until I finished the song I loved my guitar my since mum and dad were always travelling and worked a lot with different musicians I got them to take it and have whoever they met sign it. I had 2 guitars One that was always being sign and one I used when my other one wasn’t around. So far Ed Sheeran, Bab Marley, P!nk, 2pac, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Madonna, Sia, Gotye, Ron pope, Jason Mraz, Colbie Callet, JLS, the wanted, Jonas Brothers, Jennette McCurdy, Chris Rene, Delta Goodrem, Good Charlotte, Keith Urban, China Anne McLain, Mumford and suns, Nicki Minaj, the victorious cast, DeStorm, Alyssa Bernal and a few more had signed it got so full I now have a fully white guitar case that they sign. Since mum and dad are on a trip with Janet Devlin I have the place to myself.

We live in a rather large house it has 3 rooms, 2 with en-suites, a big kitchen and a nicely sized lounge room there is no point in having a big place if no ones there enough to use it. I have 2 dogs so that I am not alone when mum and dad aren’t here. Xam and Bella my huskies 2 girls with a good bark for when drunk idiots come knocking on my door. Speaking of my dogs I whistled and they both came running I put their leads on, grabbed my wallet, bag, keys and locked the door on the way out. I started walking down the street and then I found my way the park. It was hidden and not many people used it or even knew where it was. This time there where 5 guys all kicking a soccer ball around I walked Xam and Bella over to the other side of the park and threw the ball and they went and raced to get it Xam got it this time and came and dropped it at my feet. After a while they got a bit tired and so did I, I was running around with them by now so I sat down under the big oak tree. I pulled out the double Decker I had in my bag and took a bite, Bella and Xam were sitting on either side of me resting there heads on my head.

I was watching the 5 guys pass the ball around with each other, they were pretty good but I reckon I could take them on. Then the ball came flying towards me and I got up to get the ball and was met with 5 pairs of eyes looking at me. “Do you like what you see” I said in a playful voice. “Yeah I think we do,” Said one of them and I looked at him he was wearing a plaid shirt and jeans I giggled inwards realizing his top button was done up “Let me guess you’re the sensible one of this boy band?” I stated but with a questioning tune to it “I guess you’re a fan” Said curly.

“No I mean I’m sure you have amazing music but I haven’t heard it, Harry” I replied letting them know I did know who they were.

“Well we’ll just have to show you it” Louis said and with they started singing I smiled and walked away and clipped Xam and Bella’s leads on and walked back home but I heard footsteps and turned around to see Liam “Do you want to do something I mean we leave to go to Dublin tomorrow night but when I get back could we do something?” He asked

“Or you could come to my house watch a movie and we could play monopoly” I said and started walking.

Liam caught up to me and was on his phone texting the boys I expect

“Okay but then we order take away and I shall pay” He said

We were sitting on the couch watching finding nemo and playing snakes and ladders I won monopoly in the end, We had Chinese on the coffee table and Bella and Xam were cuddling up to each other on the couch just like they did when they were puppies.

After the movie I walked Liam to the door it was pouring down rain, where the car was waiting, he thought it was safer then walking home alone without bodyguards because fans could swarm him.

He got to the door and gave me a hug “Bye” he said to me softly “Cyah” I said in reply he started walking away. “Liam” he turned to look at me a familiar sparkle in his eye I ran up to him and gave him a kiss, like the ones you see in the movies where its pouring down rain and it’s the last scene of a movie and then it fades to black and your waiting for what happens next but the credits start rolling, Angelina Jolie would have been proud of me. “I’ll see you when you come back” I said and gave him another quick peck. I ran up to my door and closed it falling down it and sitting on the floor, I put my hand up to my lips and thought to myself “Wow” then my phone vibrated and I ran over to it I had been mentioned in Google alerts. “Emily Johnson seen kissing Liam Payne in the rain is it a relationship from the movies” then I checked my twitter “Just kissed the girl of my dreams Wow” and for the what would be the millionth time tonight I smiled.