why did you leave me

olivia:"leo please don't go"(crying)

(with leo)

leo:(knocks on the door)

sel:(opens it)"hey leo"

leo:"we need to talk"

sel:"about"

leo:"olivia"

sel:"ok come in"

leo:"thank you(closes the door as he walks in)

ellie,lily,mal:"hello leo"

leo:"hi you must be sel's and olivia's friends"

ellie:"hi I'm ellie"

lily:"I'm lily"

mal:"and I'm marianne but you can call me mal"

(they all sit down)

sel:"so what do you need to talk about"

leo:"well yours and olivias dad is dead and she had a go at the doctor and then she stormed out then I went to her house to see if she was ok when I got there she let me in and i gave her a hug and we started kissing i lifted up her shirt and then i saw she had cuts all ovr her body then I just walked out"

ellie:"oh my god"

lily:"why would she do that"

mal:"that's just not right"

sel:(just sitting there burning with anger)

lily:"sel are you ok"

sel:"yeah I've just gotta call george"(walks out)

ellie:"do you think she's ok"

mal:"she'll be fine"

(during the phone call)

sel:"george"

george:"yeah sel"

sel:"its about olivia"

george:"what's wrong with her"

sel:"she cut herself all over her body I need you to come with me to my dads house to talk to her because she shouldn't be doing that and I'm getting worried about her she might go on a rampage or something if you know what I mean"

george:"yes I do and I'm shocked I didn't think olivia was the type of person to cut when she's angry"

sel:"can you bring the guys for back up"

george:"sure they know about the secret so we're all good on that one do your friends know"

sel:"yes they do thanks cuz"

(end of phone call)

sel:"(goes back to the others)

ellie:"hey you ok"

lily:"yeah are they coming"

mal:"I still can't believe she did that its not like her because you said she stopped years ago"

sel:"I thought she did"

leo:"what do mean she did this years ago I'm so angry at her I just left I didn't know what to do she just winds me up to my limit but I feel so horrible she proberly feels horrible to that she did that to herself but sel I just think that we need a break"

sel:"hey don't be mad its not your fault sh did it you just couldn't bare to see it and in all dew respect I think that you two should take a break as well"

leo:"I still shouldn't have walked out on her like that she was a mess and I just made it 10 times as worse and I can ganrate she is gona do it again because of me I just know it"