Demigods in Hogwarts (Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Crossover)

Hey guys! Kay, this is my FIRST crossover so, don't expect a perfect story. Go easy on me and could someone...ANYONE comment, please I don't know if I'm a good writer. I wrote other books: A Percy Jackson Story, Past reads Future: The Lightning Thief, and The Question you might as well read them.

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN PJO, HoO, OR HP THOSE BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K. ROWLING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's POV:

"Wow, it's the last day of summer already" I thought as I walked to my cabin to pack.

"Hey, Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said walking to me.

"Hey, Wise Girl" I said.

"You going back to Goode?"

"Yeah, Annabeth my mom said you can come stay with us for the school year. Will you stay with us?"

"Of course"

"In that case I'll see you in a hour, Paul's picking us up"

"Okay, see you"

I kissed her on her cheek and walked to my cabin.

----------1 hour later arriving at Percy's new house----------

Annabeth's POV:

I was sitting in Paul's Prius, with Percy's arm around my shoulder and my head on his shoulder.

"We're here" Paul announced. I got out of the car and looked at the house. It was a normal house, the outside was painted a peach color, and it was two story.

"Hey Percy, Annabeth" Sally said, standing by the front door.

"Hi Ms. Jackson!" I said.

"Hi mom" Percy said.

"How are you two?" Sally asked.

"Peaceful for once" Percy replied.

"Well, that's good. Come inside dinner is almost ready" she said smiling. We walked inside, the inside was like any normal house. Not far from the front door were stairs, beyond the stairs was the living room, and after the living room was the kitchen, there was doors that were likely to lead to the wash room and the garage.

"There's an extra room upstairs for you, Annabeth" Paul said.

"Thanks Paul" I said.

"Come on Wise Girl lets look at your room" said Percy.

"Okay" I said. We went upstairs.

"Wow" I said.

"I know, I decorated it myself" Percy said proudly. The room had gray walls with ocean waves at the bottom, a book shelf filled with books about Greek mythology, and a bed with gray sheets and a green comforter.

"Thanks Percy" I said.

"You're welcome. Come on, lets see my room" he said. We walked down the hall, Percy's room had green walls, a T.V. and and a bed with green sheets with a gray comforter.

"This is nice" I said.

"Yeah" he agreed.

"Dinner's ready" Paul called.

"Coming" Percy called back. When we walked downstairs an owl swooped in with a letter in its claws. The owl dropped the letter in Sally's lap and flew to the dining room table. To my amazement she calmly picked up the letter and read it.

"Ms. Jackson what are you reading?" I asked petting the owl.

She snapped out of reading the letter.

"Oh! mmm... Percy there's something I haven't told you, and Annabeth i think you should call your dad."

"Why?" I asked

"Percy you are a wizard, and Annabeth you are a witch"

"That's not possible" Percy said

"It's true, Annabeth I don't know how you are a witch, but Percy I am a witch. My sister is a witch and the headmistress at Hogwarts, a school for witches and wizards"

Percy was silent.

"Ms. Jackson may I contact my dad?" I asked, wanting answers.

"Of course" she said. I walked outside and called my dad. I waited for a few minutes, then he picked up.

"Hey Annabeth" he said

"Hey dad"

"Why did you call?"

"A letter came by an owl, and I'm a witch. Can you explain?"

"Annabeth, you are a witch. I am a wizard.

"Ms. Jackson mentioned a school called Hogwarts"

"Yes, I believe she is going to take you and Percy there"

"How do you know Percy is a wizard?"

"I met his mother at Hogwarts"

"Okay, bye"

"Goodbye"

I walked inside and saw Percy and Sally trying to explain to Paul what was going on

"Is there anything else?" Paul was asking Sally

"Yes, I will be teaching there too" She said

"Really? What are you teaching?" Percy asked

Sally smiled, "You will have to find out"

Percy looked put out.

"Okay, when are you leaving" Paul asked

"First thing in the morning"

"Okay, now that's covered, let's eat"

They ate dinner, the spaghetti and meatballs was very good. When Percy and I were done we walked upstairs. At the top of the stairs Percy gave me a goodnight kiss and we went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, there's the first chapter to Demigods in Hogwarts. Vote, comment, and fan!