Prologue

I couldn't sleep because my of my thoughts.; thinking, pondering, wondering, imagining. It never stops and I'd like to think it helps me broaden my perspective.

Now, I really wish I didn't think, ponder, wonder, and imagine so much because if I didn't, I wouldn't be in this damn mess of being a world that shouldn't exist.

 Getting entangled with characters of a book and movies and having complicated relationships with said characters. THAT. SHOULD NOT. EXIST.

THEN, on top of all that crazy shit, more crazy and painful shit that was, that still IS apart of your life, is here in this fairy tale world. Well, safe to say your mind is pile of spaghetti. But before we get to all that, lets start from the beginning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, uh, Miss, may I ask why you are laying in front of my door at this hour?", a puzzled voice asked.

This is what I woke up to. 

I ignored this...voice, and snuggled back into my warm covers, only to realize they were not warm. In fact, they we're cold, and hard. What?

I say straight up from the ground, quickly rubbing my eyes before taking in my surroundings.

It was dark, but there was still a little light from the sunset, and I was surrounded by lots of green and flowers, and houses. In holes. What are houses doing in holes, in hills? A chill settled over my body, but there wasn't any wind. I finally turn my head to the mysterious voice and observe them. Him.

Short. Extremely short, like a child. Brown, almost honey like curls. Untucked shirt and sleeping pants that ended just above unusual large, hairy feet. He was standing in front of a green door, still inside, his gaze wary and curious.

I furrowed my brows. Why does this seem so familiar? Maybe two minutes went by and then it clicked. The cold had finally griped my heart and gave a sharp tug.

Shit. You've got to be kidding me?

No worries, I got this.

Swallowing a lump, I opened my mouth to reply, "Um...Hey...?".

The child-man's, or rather the hobbit's, tilted his head in confusion, hazel green eyes still wary and now even more curious at my weird-ass greeting.  Well, to him at least.

Yeah, I totally got this.

That, mis amigos, is when the journey began.  The second those words left my mouth, I knew I was way over my head, I was seriously crazy for thinking I got this.

But when did that ever stop me?