Chapter 1 the beginning part 3

"Ok" I say on a whimper. We run into an ally across the street "ok I think staying at the house was a good plan after all" says Jeremy. "really... maybe you shouldn't doubt me so much anymore huh" i reply. "Ok u have a point". There are soldiers around every corner and we try to stay away from them they don't seem nice. We stay in the alleyways in the dark every corner you see people getting killed. I feel tears in my eyes "what are we going to do" I whisper "I don't know...lets try to get back home"

I roll my eyes and follow him. We make it to the street that are house is in and there is a road block. "crap" Jeremy whispers. Out of the blue this thing comes out of nowhere making a noise like a clicking noise "CLICKERS!!". One of the soldiers yell. They start to shoot at it. "what was that thing" I ask. "I think they called it a clicker" "that makes perfect sense" I say. "YOU PATROL LEFT YOU RIGHT" the soldier yells. "Oh no" I say. "don't worry I have a plan" he says "what?" I ask "RUNN!"

The soldier starts shooting at us we dive down a hill and I hear a scream. All if those clicker things storm the soldiers they all drive off. I get up "Jeremy?" I look around for him but I just can't find him. Then I can make out a body in the grass "Jeremy?" I run to him kneeling down beside him with a hole in his chest the size if a golf ball. "oh my god Jeremy" I say. He has a gun in his hand. I put pressure on the wound trying to help him. " there's nothing you can do jack...just go find Jenny...she will be at the train station about 2 miles away". I hear his last breath and I feel tears in my eyes and I start to cry. I reach over his lifeless body and grab the gun in his hand "okay" I say in a whimper.