Bows and Breaking bones

Swearing below! not much!  enjoy

I think hard and wide about what Katniss Everdeen had told me, "Don't be afraid...be who you want to be." But, how can I be myself when I'm in the Killing?.

I sit on my bed and look at the picture of Michle...

His broad smile... Teeth gleaming white and perfect.

I miss you so much...

I close it up when a jolting noise Rapps my door. "Come come! We have a bussy day! Training is today!" A weezy Capitol voice chimes.

I dress myself accordingly.. and head down to breakfast.

I sit down at the table and look down at my plate a lot...

Until Crestain speaks "You should eat..It's good for you" He stuffs a omelet in his face, I give him a Glare.. "I'm fine" I grind my teeth when he Giggles. "Why are you laughing?" I slam my fork on the table and stand up making the table shake. He looks at me with his mouth in a fine line. He shrugs and replies "I was just helping you." I roll my eyes and sit back down.

I eat some of my omelet and a lot of Hash browns and Biscuits.

Back at 12...My mother tries her best, but baked Horrible Biscuits and Hash browns, But you eat what you can or starve to death.. or at least that's what Michle said once. But our family almost starves to death... we only have small amounts of bread and cheese barley enough for two people, No clean water, No meat, and No grains or wheat's.... And not warm Toasty bread. Just, rock hard Moldy bread.

When We Finnish We head down To the ground level of the training building. Mostly all the tributes are here, Only District 4 and 12 are missing,

We all stand in a circle and listen to our head traier Atala talk to use and lay down the ground rules. After shes done, we all Head to different stations.

I go over to the Bow and arrow station and pick up a rather light Bow and Pull the string back.

I shoot the bulls eye every time and occionaly spliting the arrow exsiting on the bulls eye in half.

Suddenly a Career scares me and I accidentally shoot the wall, the arrow crashes to the ground useless and I turn around to see District 1s tribute "What the Hell?" I swear angry at him, He smiles and I Draw my mouth into a angry frown. "Watch'a gonna do 'bout it?" He sneers and truns around, I purposely put my foot out and trip him, He Slams to the ground and Gets back up Roughly squeezing my arms and getting up in my face "YOU THINK YOU CAN WHIP MY ASS? HUH? WELL, WE'LL SEE 'BOUT THAT! I'M GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN AND CRUSH YOUR SKULL!" He shakes me Spitting into my eye "YOUR A WIMP...JUST LIKE YOUR ROTTEN BROTHER!" I Stop in my tracks. "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE OR I'LL WHIP YOUR Ass!" A black girl with the number 11 on her back screams scaring The career off. "Hey, you ok?" Her brown eyes gleam steadily in the light,She extends her hand out and I accept it, she pulls me up. "Yeah...I-I'm fine..thanks" I brush the dust off my shirt. "I saw you with those arrows" She stares into my eyes "Yeah?" I smile "You were great" She giggles and smiles warmly. I go to the crafting station and start to build a tent. I prop up the two large stick and place Long firm Leaves on the top, The whole thing collapse and The careers start to laugh at me. I Sneer at them and the raise their eye brows and get back to their training. The district 11 girl comes over and helps me build a tent. She build a perfect tent. "Thanks!" I smile. "No prob" She walks over to the knife throwing station.

When lunch time comes to be, I sit by the district 11 girl along with a few others.

I smile and say "May I sit here?" I sit down when she nods and smiles. I get into some macaroni and cheese and milk when I stop an ask, "Whats your name?" She looks up from her plate and replies "Tatalia" She smiles and goes back to eating her food. "My name is Syphriss" I reply.

"Nice name" We both say in unison. We both laugh.