Chapter two

Justin's P.O.V

"Shit I'm running late from that stupid ass photo-shoot," I said looking at the time," I hate being famous sometimes."

The driver finally pulled up in front of the school. I payed the driver and stepped out of the car.

And this is why I'm happy I'm famous cause no stupid school.

I found the auditorium and tried to sneak in without making a scene since I knew I was late. Just then I heard the annoying voice that so happen to belong to my best friend. I looked up and realize that every head was turned to me although the only eyes I locked were the ocean blue ones that I fell in love three years ago. She was even more beautiful then the last time i saw her. But Chaz lied to me. He said she wasn't going to be here.

This could not be happening.

Tiffany's P.O.V

My throat tightened and tears threatened to fall out but I held them in. I wasn't going to show him how broken I was. Even though he promised he would never hurt me.

I remember all the nights I would be crying after we broke up and I couldn't keep myself sane. I didn't know what to do with myself. Ariana was there for me every night and tried to get my mind off things but everything we did or talked about led back to Justin. I bet he doesn't feel the same way cause he has his side hoe Selena.

As he walked in, a mass murderer came out of no where and shot him, me, and everyone in the room.

I guess this wasn't forever.

Good bye.