1) Scott and Stiles

Scott's POV: Hi I'm Scott Gregorio McCall. I am 18 and currently a senior at Beacon Hills High School along with my best friends Stiles Stilinski, Lydia Martin, Allison Argent, and Isaac Lahey. I should mention that Jackson Whittemore and I are acquaintances meaning not friends but also not necessarily enemies. I'm an only child who lost my parents at the age of 16 and had been living with my best friend and his father which you will find out why the two of us are not living with his father in a little bit but were getting off track a little here. Anyway, My Mother was Melissa McCall {Nee Delgado} and my father who might I add was pretty much absent my whole life is Rafael McCall. He passed away a couple months before mom did. I was born on November 15th, 1995 with hazel eyes, dark brown hair, and tan skin. I'm 5'10'' and 160 lbs. Its 24 hours until my 17th Birthday which falls on a full moon every year little did I know this year would change everything for me and my best friend. If you can't tell we are more like brothers but we are also totally inseparable. We decided to go into the woods to look for half of a dead body we heard Stiles father talking about. We were hiding from the Sheriff and his team when I was bitten by something that looked like a wolf. We defiantly heard a wolf howl but only saw 2 glowing red eyes. Although we had heard that California didn't have wolves for something like 60 years didn't mean that there wasn't werewolves. There is always something strange going on in Beacon Hills. The next day I found out that what bit me was in fact a werewolf not only that but he was an old Alpha who's family had lived here for generations. The Alphas name was Derek Hale. The Alpha before him was his Uncle Peter Hale. Both of whom I also found out are now dead. So what does that mean you may ask well apparently that makes me the Alpha but I'm not just any Alpha however I'm a True Alpha. All my short life I've been straight but the night I got bit that seems to have changed because I seem to have developed a medium crush on my best friend although it feel like more than just a crush sometimes. It has me thinking I'm bisexual maybe even gay. I want to see where this goes but I also can't risk losing my best friend. Join me and see what happens.

Stiles POV:   Hi I'm Mieczyslaw "Stiles" Stilinski. I am 18 have ADHD, am Bisexual and am currently a senior at Beacon Hills High School along with my best friends Scott McCall, Lydia Martin, Allison Argent, and Isaac Lahey. I should mention that Jackson Whittemore and I are acquaintances meaning not friends but also not necessarily enemies. I'm an only child who lost my mother at the age of 8 and my father kicked me and Scott out the day after his 17th birthday and finding out he was a werewolf. Anyway, My Mother was Claudia Stilinski and my father who is estranged is Noah Stilinski. I was born on April 1st, 1995 with brown eyes, brown hair, and pale skin. I'm 5'11'' and 147 lbs. Its 24 hours until my best friends 17th Birthday which falls on a full moon every year little did we know this year would change everything for me and my best friend. If you can't tell we are more like brothers but we are also totally inseparable. We decided to go into the woods to look for half of a dead body we heard my father talking about. We were hiding from the Sheriff and his team when Scott was bitten by something that looked like a wolf. We defiantly heard a wolf howl but only saw 2 glowing red eyes. Although we had heard that California didn't have wolves for something like 60 years didn't mean that there wasn't werewolves. There is always something strange going on in Beacon Hills. The next day Scott found out that what bit him was in fact a werewolf not only that but he was an old Alpha who's family had lived here for generations. The Alphas name was Derek Hale. The Alpha before him Scott found out was his Uncle Peter Hale. Both of whom Scott also found out are now dead. So what does that mean you may ask well apparently that makes Scott the Alpha but he's not just any Alpha however he's a True Alpha. All his short life I've known he's straight but the night he got bit that seems to have changed because he now seems to have developed a medium crush on me although he says it feel like more than just a crush sometimes. It has him thinking he's bisexual maybe even gay. He says he wants to see where this goes but he also can't risk losing me as his best friend. Join me and see what happens.