Perfect Pain

"But Houston do you have a condom?" I whispered.

"Baby your on the pill aren't you?" Houston said cupping my angle like face in his rough hands.

"Yes but.."

"Then babe we'll be fine. Trust me, I love you." He said laying me down on his bed.

"I love you too."

*** Then next day***

I rolls over to find the bed empty. My fear starts to grow. I wrap the sheet around me and walk to the bathroom. Finally a few feet away i hear the shower running. I walk in to see the shower doors all foggy and the water running.

"Babe is that you?" He yells over the water.

" Yeah, make room. Im coming in."

"Good morning babe." Houston says kissing my forehead.

"Good morning. What time does your parents come home?"

" Uhm 3:30 P.M. I think."

"Okay so if we hurry we can make breakfest then clean up so we can lay in bed all day."

" Sounds like a plan buttercup. Can you hand me the Axe?"

We finish our shower and make pancakes for the two of us. His parents went out of town to visit high school friends and my parents know I stayed the night. I have before. They trust me. And him.

"Hey Celeste?" Houston says moving closer to me.

"Yes babe?" I turn facing him.

" I do love you. Your my girl. And what happened last night, made us closer. I hope you don't regret it..."

"I love you and only you. And I would never regret it. Never." Then I leaned in and kisses him.

We finish eating and clean up the house. We plop down on the couch and put a movie in. I snuggle up close to him and he puts his arm around me to pull me close.

"One day babe," he whispers taking my left hand. " I'm gonna put a ring on your finger."