Route 66-CH4-Crazy feeling

“Did you see his face!?” Angels smile beamed “Oh my god!” She clapped her hands together.

“Yes, Angel I did see his face!” I shot at her “And it made me really uncomfortable having someone look at me like that!”

“Spoil sport! You look sexy!” She laughed, clutching her sides. I rolled my eyes at her, Wishing that she never brought the mountain dew it makes her so hyper that it’s annoying. Angels hand reached to the stereo, clicking the on button and switching the channels over. Once she picked a channel she turned up the music tapping her foot on the floor under her feet.

I groaned internally at her agonising pop girly music and sighed, Deciding not to argue with her. Suddenly the music disappeared and I glanced away from the road to watch Angels hand fiddling with the stereo. “What happened?” I questioned her.

“I don’t know I never touched it” She scrunched up her eyebrows up in confusion.

“Maybe the connection for it was just lost” Convincing myself that was it. What else could it be? The radio then switched its self on again. “See it was just connection!” I piped. I glanced at the speed and saw the arrow heading down slowly. I kicked on the accelerator to pick up some speed but the arrow just kept going. “What in the world?” I kicked the accelerator again. Nothing.

“What’s happening Briley? Why are we slowing down?” She looked at me with concern and worry.

“I have no idea, We filled up the gas less than 20 minutes ago!” I took at look at that too. “Yep, It’s still full!”

“Are we breaking down?” Angel asked, still talking quickly from the mountain dew.

“No, of course not” I Gasped when the exhaust made a bang at the back “Shit!” I pulled over slowly to the side and stepped on the break bringing the car to a stop.

“We broke down…Didn’t we?” She rested her head back onto the car chair and took a deep breath.

“Yep!” She grunted a reply. I jumped out of my car and popped the hood, looking inside. The parts inside were crumpled and broken. “Oh my gosh…” What had happened? Angels door flung open and she descended out.

“You alright B?” Walking towards me she leant next to me peering inside “Wow” She whistled.

“How did I manage this?” My voice trailed away. Angel pulled out her cell phone attempting to dial a number on the country road. Her face fell and she frowned. “No connection?”

“How did you guess?” She said with a hint of sarcasm.

Just as she clicked her phone off the road ahead started to crunch and a black sleek car came around the twisting bend. I stood back away from the hood and waved, trying to get their attention. It must have worked  because the shiny black car pulled over just in front of us. Angel walked slowly towards it and I followed.

“You’re talking” She said with force.

“Angel you know I’m not good with strangers!” I whisper-shouted. She shrugged and headed back to my car, giving me no choice.

I walked towards the strangers car and the window wound down slowly, Revealing a god. All of a sudden my voice got trapped in my throat. Damn, This boy was fine… about 16 or 17. Jet black hair with sparkling green eyes and olive tanned skin. You could see his muscles flexing in his arm that was lent on the side of his window. I looked back up to his face once more and knew Angel would wished she had done the talking.

“So you gonna talk?” He spoke with a deep strong southern accent, I liked it. The strangers voice also held a slight hint of cockiness, Just my luck, He loves himself. I felt my cheeks flame red,  He caught me looking.

“Yeah, My car broke down a few minutes ago, could you take a look?” I smiled sweetly and raised my hand over my eyes to shield it from the blazing afternoon sun.

“Sure I can!” He clicked open his door and followed me over to my car.

“It’s in a pretty bad shape” I exclaimed.

“It can’t be that bad…” I popped the hood and showed him “Okay…Maybe it could”

“Yes, Can you do anything with it?” Sighing, I fanned myself with my hand trying to cool down.

“I can take a look, Just give me a few minutes that okay?” He grinned.

“Yep, that’s great! Thanks so , so much!” I Gestured to the car and started to go and get a drink.

“I’m Tyler by the way” He held out his hand for me to shake.

“Briley” I said simply taking his hand and shaking, feeling my hand tingle I pulled away and smiled then walked away to find Angel. I found her sitting on the trunk.

“So when are we getting out of here?” She asked losing her patience.

“I have no idea but I think you will want to stay” I giggled at her confused face.

“Why?” I pointed at where Tyler was working on my car. She peered around the edge of the car and whistled quietly. “Damn that boy is fine…” She stared at me grinning and I laughed.

“His name is Tyler” I smiled in his direction and then looked back up to Angel. She was grinning like a mad man.

“What?” I crossed my arms and waited for her answer.

“You like him…” She squealed making me giggle again.

“Angel, I don’t know anything about him…Don’t get any ideas, Okay?” I fanned myself again with my hand and removed my leather jacket and leaving me in my white spaghetti strap top. “That’s better, I was frying in that jacket!” I grabbed my water out of the car and took a gulp.

Wondering back over to Tyler I stood there for a second, Inspecting what he was doing with my car. Well… I will admit that I may have checked him out a few times, But I definitely was mostly watching what he was doing to my car. “Everything okay?” I asked.

“No” He pulled out a small metal tube and I winced. Did he know what he was doing? “And yes I do know what I am doing” I was startled at his response.

“How did you know I was thi-“ I was cut short.

“I’m just going to grab some water” He scurried back to his car in search of water, so I decided to shrug the weird incident away. I couldn’t believe my car had broken down, or let alone have the engine crushed to pieces. Damn it! I slammed my fist down on the side of my car, And I didn’t even wince. I slammed again. No pain what so ever!

I squeezed my eye shut and tensed my body trying to stop myself from  slamming my fist into the car. I was about to open my eyes when I heard a loud crunching noise. “Briley! What’s happening over there?” Tyler’s voice interrupted the crunching and I opened my eyes again.

Tyler was at the other side of the car staring at the engine. “What’s a matter Tyler?” Creeped up towards him slowly, and peered into my engine.

“Did you do this?” Tyler asked me his face complete shock. The engine had put its self-back together and looked shiny and brand new.

“I have no idea…” My voice cracked as I stared, Baffled at the sight of my car putting its self-back together.

A/N Hey! This is the first authors note of the story! Just wanted to say that when I checked up on this book I noticed that nobody had Commented/Voted or anything at all! It really disheartened me to carry on, it was lucky I finished writing this before I noticed. I guess what I’m trying to say is please comment and give me your opinion! Thanks xxx A/N