Chapter 2: WE MET

Iris's P

Iris's P.O.V

Based on Zarra said about Calix's story Calix is the son of Mrs. Coper?

"Calix Dixon?. Who's your father?" I asked he looked at me. I put down the knife and sat infront of him.

"My father is Max Dixon." He answered calmly.

"What do you know about Independent Activists?" I asked he smirk. I clenched my jaw. "Do you want me to kill you? Kanina pa gustong dumapo nitong kamao mo sa mukha mo eh!" Inis kong sabi.

"I can explain it for you." Tumingin ako sa likod. "But first let go of my brother and Shin or else I'll kill your sister!" I saw Zuriis trying to get off from that jerk's grip. He's holding a gun pointing to Zuri's Head.

"Don't listen to him Iris. Just kill that jerk!" Zuri said panting. Hindi ko iri-risk ang buhay ng kapatid ko over this stupid jerk. Pumunta ako sa likod ni Calix at inalis ang tali niya sa kamay. I sigh. "Now release my sister!" I yelled he pushed my sister that Zuri falls down on the ground.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!" Zarra just came out of nowhere pointing a gun to that guy. Then the guy point his gun to Zuri, Zuri slide another gun to me, pinulot ko at itinutok kay Shin na nasa likuran ni Zarra and he's pointing a gun to Zarra's head then i felt a pointed thing to my neck, it's a knife from Calix's hand then Zuri point her gun to Calix. So we are pointing everyone with a deadly weapon. 

"What if we all put our weapons down in the count of three... 1... 2... 3" We all put our weapons down. "Who are you? How do you know this place huh?" I asked. I looked at Zuri she's licking her lips. 

"I'm Zander Zach Lee Dixon, the eldest son of Mrs. Coper Yvania but then just call me Lee." He said abruptly. I looked at him. 

"Base on my researches Yvania's Sons were dead." Zarra said and she's holding a bunch of papers. "Then if they were dead, you are zombies?" Zarra smiled stupidly. 

"Come to your senses Zarra, then if we are Zombies kanina pa dapat kayo kinain and in reality. There's no such thing as Zombies!" Calix said annoyed. 

"Let's go upstairs to talk about this." Zuri said and went upstairs. 

-

(play the video please as a background music while Reading this part)

Andito kami sa balcony. "Isn't the night is hollow?" we all looked at Lee. He smiled reluctantly. There's something plague in his mind. 

"How can you say the night is hollow?" I asked he sighed. 

"Without them our minds and hearts become hollowed, that's why you still lead the campaign for them... but the question is... does revenge make our hearts feel full again? But I can see your doing this not just for your parents, but for the country. You have already sworn your life to the country that you risks your life." He said and smiled. "I want to be part of the group." He smiled sincerely. 

"Our minds and heart became hollowed but the thing is why did our minds and hearts become hollowed? It because of their unhollowed doings. They are hurting people ruthlessly and I want to change that. And I'm willingly accepting you. Welcome Comrade Lee." I stated at iniabot ang kamay ko sa kaniya he held it and shaked it. 

"So... How you guys survived?" Zuri asked suddenly. Calix and Lee looked to Shin. 

"It's because of Shin's Dad." Calix answered. Shin stand and looked at us. He breathed deeply. 

"PAIN MADE YOU STRONG. . Before my Mom died he talked to me that I will encounter new brothers and it is Calix and Lee but then I knew mom is busy doing Independent Activists the pain she had made her stronger but then mom died and Dad was in definitely in so much pain that his tears falls down but I never cried because I want to be strong, and that day Dad also joins the Independent Activists but he also died because he didn't speak where is the two sons of Mrs. Coper so my dad showed that Lee and Calix are dead, but then he stated that the believed but they killed my dad. " He smiled bitterly. Zarra looked downcast. 

"So it is a destiny that brought us in one place? Na kamuntikan pa tayo mag patayan?" Zarra grinned ear to ear and so do I. "Calix wanna come with me? I'm going to cook something. Let me show you that even if I'm not doing great in class I'm doing great as a sister." Zarra said. 

"You sure? I bet it's not good enough ey?" He teasingly stated making Zarra grumpy. The two of them go to the kitchen to cook something. 

"Saan CR niyo dito? Na-wee-wee-wee ako eh." Shin's expression is enough to prove that he needs to go to the CR. I laughed. 

"Sundan mo ako." Sabi ni Zuri at umalis sila. I lay down my back.

"Iris is your name right? Ilang taon ka na?" He asked me. 

"I'm 20, while Zuri is 18 and Zarra is 16 how about the two?" Tanong ko he smiled cheekily. 

"I'm 20 also, Shin is 18 and Calix is 17. Do you guys fight often?" He asked me I looked at him. 

"Why should we fight? We are not kids anymore. " I answered. "sa tingin ko pala away ka or should I say ikaw ang pasimuno ng away sa inyong tatlo?" I asked. 

"Yes and No. Maybe sometimes." He laughed and also I laughed his smile attracts me. 

"After my mom and dad dies, ako na ang tumayong mommy nila even though we have maids to take care of us but di kami umaasa sa kanila kaya tinuruan ko sila ng mga skills and other things that can help them to survive. " He sat beside me. 

"As the eldest It's out duty to look over them. And I want you to know, now that we are comrades you can call me everytime if you need help." He said and hold my hand. 

"Thank you." Inakbayan niya ako and si I lean my head to his chest. 

"WOW! KANINA PARANG MAG KAAWAY NGAYON LOVE BIRDS NA? IBA KA TALAGA LEE HA!" Biglang sambit ni Shin. "Kinikilig ako!" sabi niya inalis ni Lee ang pagkaka akbay niya sa akin. 

"Iris. Ayyyiiieee. Ano kasalan na ba?" Tanong ni Zuri.

"WHAT NO!" Me and Lee said the same time. 

"Nag rehearse pa talaga kayo ah para sabay." Lee scratch his head. What a night to be called.