Sugar, Spice and A Pinch of Fantasy • PaigeDaniels

MUST READ THIS BOOK! I PROMISE. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. HAS 2 SEQUELS. THESE ARE THE BEST BOOKS THAT I HAVE READ!

Jessica Aubry is your typical 17 year-old high school student. She goes to school and has to deal with troublesome teachers, backstabbing friends and mountains of homework.

But there is something that sets her apart from her peers; her entire family was brutally butchered when she was 12. An orphaned child, Jessica was taken in by a young boy who seemed to need parents as much as she did.

Haden Carter, her now 19-year old guardian is a mystery. Tall, handsome and quiet; Jessica knows there's something below the surface.

How is it a 19 year old can afford to lead such an affluent life? How did he, when he was 14, get custody of a 12 year old? Why does he disappear at nights only to reappear haggard and depressed?

Naturally, there's only one solution, right? Jessica's guardian must be a sexy, brooding vampire!

But alas, she's not so lucky! Her guardian is far more...complicated than that.

The appearance of an almost familiar stranger sets Jessica's life whirling 180 degrees. She begins doubting her guardian and questions why she was the sole survivor the night her family was murdered.

Jessica never wanted a complicated life. No, she was perfectly content being a typical high school kid. But fate had other plans for her.

Jessica is about to discover what life is really made of; some sugar, some spice and a pinch of fantasy.

Love, Lies and A Flash of The Past

This is the sequel to Sugar, Spice and a Pinch of Fantasy

(Spoiler Alert)

Seventeen years after the death of his soul mate, Haden is still struggling to set his life back on track. Depression and loneliness have become his constant companions and the people of Persephone are worried for their crowned prince.

Sensing the turmoil in their son, the king and queen have set their sights on wedding him off though this is the last thing on Haden's mind. His mind, his attention and his heart is on Earth, resting on the shoulders of one 17 year old Skylar Callahan.

Finally deciding the time has come, Haden sets back down to Earth to win Skylar over and hopefully get the happily ever after he deserves.

But as usual, the fates have decided to test him.

***

Skylar Callahan has just turned 17. She has an adoring family, a large group of friends and a doting boyfriend. Life can't get much better for her.

Unless you count the fact that she has to work to help support her family, or that she's the adopted child. But that's no matter, Skye has accepted her lot in life and is determined to make the most of it.

And she is content.

That is, until a new boy enters her life. His mere presence tugs at her memory, almost as if she knows him. And the new boy isn't making things easy for her. Everything about him attracts her.

Her life is set in turmoil. Weird things start happening; nightmares, blackouts and hallucinations.

Is it mere coincidence that all of this is happening after she meets the new boy - Haden Carter?

What will Skye discover as she learns to trust him? Perhaps she'll discover true love, cutting lies and maybe even a uncover some of her past?

Commitments, Changes and A Whole Lot of Complications

The third and final book in the 'Sugar, Spice and a Pinch of Fantasy' series.

(Spoiler Alert!)

Set a few years after the happenings in 'Love, Lies and a Flash of the Past', Skye is now finishing off her last semester at the prestigious Adler Institute.

She's grown up, made friends of her own, but she has lost out on one thing; Haden. The distance between them is a wedge in their almost perfect romance. Skye is stuck on Earth, studying, sitting for exams, attending crazy parties, while Haden is in Persephone, being trained to assume the throne.

The threat of the Wraiths is an ever present thing in Haden's life, but it seems like it's also becoming a threat in Skye's.

Their lives collide once again, and soon they're stuck at the hip again, ready to face whatever challenges may come their way. Or at least they thought so.

Growing up changes people, and the once perfect couple is only now starting to realise that the person they fell in love with has changed too.

With their relationship being tested, the last thing either of them needs is more complications. But faith is fond of throwing the pair into difficult situations.