Chapter 1: INDEPENDENT ACTIVISTS

Iris's P.O.V 

Why taking them so long? Dapat talaga ako nalang gumawa eh. Kanina pa sila wala ah. We need to start the meeting. 

"We're home!" Narinig ko mula sa balcony pumunta ako kaagad dun. Halatang inakyat nila ito. "We got the move." Zarra said and sat down. 

"Why taking so long huh?" I asked them. Zarra look down I sighed. "For the last time Zarra you are still learning and we make mistakes, don't blame yourself." I explained to her. 

"I accidentally broke the glass jar that alarms the bodyguards kaya ayun we need to stay low for a bit." She said grumpily. 

"Zarra you are just 16 years old why so grumpy? C'mon on now not every 16 year old girl can do stunts and things you do. So why are you blaming yourself. At least now you are more alert and careful when we will going to do it again." Zuri taunted while massaging her right foot. 

"Still in pain huh?" I asked she nodded. I bet she really in pain with that foot she stupidly put on a weight on her right foot while we are running. "Let's go downstairs to talk about the next move." Kinuha ko yung papel na hawak ni Zarra and we all go downstairs. 

-

"we all know that Mr. Kang flew to Japan for months pero babalik siya next month and it is in the first week of the month. Mr. Kang had a daughter and she'll be performing for the other politicals who are involved with Mr. Kang's Business but the route changed. On the day that her daughter will perform is the day our town will celebrate an annual feast. So malabo ang plano nating pasabugin ang Event's Place. And by the way the event's place is in the Hollic Hotel. " Zarra explained. I nod. 

"In that case we need to think carefully. How's our men doing?" Tanong ko kay Zuri. 

"Two of are men captured in the Isla but we are assured that they won't talk." Zuri said looking at me seriously. I once again nodded. Tumayo ako at tinignan ang papel na nasa harapan namin. 

"Here's the plan. Zuri you'll be acting as a political's wife and some of our men will escort you on the way. Zarra you'll be holding some of our men you'll be tracking and timing the bomb's time" I ordered. 

"How about you?'" Zarra asked me. "I'll be the one who will Kang in one piece. Let me make him pay for everything he had done. He killed mom and dad, corrupt our city, published a group that are hurting women, children and poor people." The two stand and stretch their bodies.

"Good night sisters." Zarra go upstairs really sleepy and tired. Zuri also go upstairs playing with the knife. I stayed for a bit. I looked at our family picture and smile.

"Mom, Dad... I hope you are fine wherever you are." I said and my tears fall down. 

Zarra's P.O.V 

*RING RING RING RING RING RING RIN-*

"Hello?" I answered my phone while my eyes are close. 

[Where you at?] Calix?

"Calix?" 

[Well... yeah. Asan ka? Kanina pa ako dito sa mall mag tw-two hours na yata ako dito.] What? [It's already 11:00 am. Don't tell me kakagising mo lang?] Shoot. Not again. 

"I'll be there in a minute from now..." I answered. "See you later then?" I asked. 

[O-Okay?] I hanged up. Fuck. Pumunta ako sa Bathroom at naligo after for a few minutes bumaba agad ako. I saw Zuri and Iris talking about something. 

"Oh. Good Morning sissy. Join us." Sabi ni Zuri smiling. Sweet smile of hers. "Parang may lakad ka yata ha?" Tanong niya sa akin. "Where are you going?"