5. Searching For A Brother and Meeting A Witch

To let everyone know. I'll be publishing as I go along, I finish a chapter then it will be published. So I'll probably be updating at different speeds. Just a heads up.

~No POV~

It's been three days since Yong vanished. Many people said that they've seen him but no one was able to find him. We've kept on looking, he was our brother so we weren't going to give up. Then a tip came in from a man saying that he was in the woods. So that's where the search went on the second day but we found nothing. On the third day, only the boys went out to the woods and searched for him. They found nothing until they saw a tall man walking through the woods, something was off about him. Jong said that we should try the direction that the man came from so we did. It was about a twenty-minute walk until they came to a wooden house in the woods. We got closer and heard voices, one definitely being Yong and the other being a girl. They got closer and when they were in front of the door, it opened wide. They saw no one was there and went in. There they found Yong sitting at a table with what looked like that same girl from the party. 

"Hey guys, I guess she was right." Yong said standing up.

"What the hell!!" They all shouted at him, the girl started laughing.

"Well, I'll start filling up the plates." She said with a smile. They came over and inspected their brother, he wasn't injured. 

"Come on and sit down. She's making everyone eat before we leave." Yong said taking his sit and continuing to eat. Everyone was shocked but sat down anyway, when she placed the plates of food in front of them they didn't touch it. They just looked at the plates and at each other. "It's safe to eat guys, this is my second plate." Yong said just as the girl came back into the room. 

"Do you think that I poisoned the food?" She asked taking a seat across the boys, she took a fork and knife. Cutting up the meat and placed it into her mouth. She swallowed the food and smiled. "Yes, no problem with the food." She said eating some more. They started eating, the food was good. 

"Oh everyone met Ailana." Yong said introducing us to her, we said our names she smiled. After everyone was full, she stood up and smiled. 

"Alright, now let's get all of you back. Your manager is going to get worried so let's get going." She said grabbing her jacket and a bag. She walked out the house and everyone followed her, while looking around her place. Pictures, books, jars and little animals were everywhere. When they were all outside, she locked the door with her keys then began walking through the woods.

"So are you really a witch?" Him asked her, she smiled.

"Yep, a witch is what I am. But I'm not bad." She added, making Him judge her.

"Then why did you take Yong?" He asked her, his voice had a hint of anger.

"To protect him from Zola. She's the real threat that you should be worrying about." She said skipping ahead of the boys, touching plants and some small animals.

"How can we trust what she's saying is true?" He asked his brothers, Yong looked at him.

"She's telling the truth. I believe her even if you don't." He said walking faster to catch up with her. The others were shocked.

"What's up with him?" Zelo asked like anyone had answers. 

"Don't know but something happened before we got there and at that party. Remember he vanished along with that girl." Dae said, reminding everyone. They had questions that they wanted to be answered. They froze when they saw Yong and the girl running towards them with fear. Yong was waving his hands. "What is he doing?" Dae asked then felt something behind him.

"Get down!!" Yong shouted, Dae turned around.

"Bear!!" He shouted and hit the deck, all the boys were on the ground crawling backwards. The bear was roaring in rage and was ready to kill them.

"Stop!" The girl shouted as she stood in front of them, the bear roared again. "It's okay. They are with me, they mean no harm to the land or you." She was talking to the bear that was still on its hind legs but it wasn't roaring anymore, like it was really listening to it her. "They are not of this land for that, they did not know. Please show forgiveness onto them." She got on her knees and bowed her head. The bear watched her then got on all fours, it walked away. The guys were about to pass out, she stood up and looked at them. "You moved to close to her cub, she was protecting her baby." She explained and helped them up. "Come on, it'll be dark soon." She said as she started walking slowly along a newly formed path. They all followed her until the reached the edge of the woods. "Follow this road and it will lead you back to your studio." She said turning to walk the other way. Yong stopped her.

"Will we see you again?" He asked her, she turned back and smiled.

"Of course you will. I'll always be watching." She said giving him a smile then a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

"Come on, we have to get back." Jong said tugging on Yong's shirt.

"Yeah, she'll be watching over us." Yong said walking with his brothers.