17-Sad for You

Baby you, You're the onlyOnly one I need, You have shown meNot everybody in this world is out to see your worst, you believeYou listen when it feels like the sky is falling down on me" Sad for You-Njomza

Only one I need, You have shown me
Not everybody in this world is out to see your worst, you believe
You listen when it feels like the sky is falling down on me"
Sad for You-Njomza

(A/N): y'all know instead of commenting "well then break up then!" save your energy cuz it's not gonna happen yet
1) the book would be too short for my plot
2) in reality it's really hard to leave abusive relationships.
Please try to remain sympathetic! I know everyone has there own perspectives but that's the point about reading stories with characters who wouldn't do what you necessarily would.
!!!!!

****************

All Jimin could feel lately was something he wasn't allowed to.

He'd be pouring himself coffee.

Watching TV.

Sitting on his couch.

Doing bills.

And he'd think of the kiss him and Celine had shared last night.

A big smile would spread across his face. His heart would flutter. Cheeks heat up and body just tense with a happiness he couldn't express. Touch his hand to his chest.

For those few seconds nothing else mattered. Because he thought of Celine as his. He thought of waking up with her in the morning. Cuddling her in his sleep. Kissing her like that after he's come home from work.

It was a fantasy.

He knew that it was impossible.

But then he would think about how she went home to Jeongguk. And she would fall asleep next to him. Use him as warmth as well as sheets that weren't his.

Jealousy. It was an ugly emotion. One that Jimin was unfamiliar with. But slowly, he was becoming more irritable, more unlike himself. More aggressive in ways that he wished to suppress.

"Say hello to Jeongguk for me."

It was meant to sting her. To make her think about what she was doing to him. What it felt to be left alone.

Jimin never intentionally hurt anyone. Especially people he loved. But he was angry.

He was beyond jealous, he was envious. And it was getting harder and harder to distance himself from it. In the beginning, Jimin rarely thought about her with anyone else. But the thoughts had invaded his mind as she invaded his heart.