Chapter 29

• Dedicated to Alexis :D Because I finally decided to upload :)

    The car ride there was a long one. But it actually wasn't too bad considering my short attention span. Mom learned a lot about Christian and I, and we learned a lot about her. 

   But now, we were unpacking the cars, and loading everything in to the cabin. The cabin in which the heater was currently broken... And was full of dust webs...

   The cabin was big. Two floors, and enough bedrooms for everyone if there was two each. The kitchen was dusty, and needed a good cleaning, as well as every other room in the house. The walls were bare except for in the stairway, there was a family portrait from when all of us were together. Before dad was dead... and before we though mom was too.

  The couch in the living room area was covered in old flower print designs, and smelled of must, and showed years of neglect. 

  I took Christian up to the room I use to share with Riley, which I would be sharing with Christian, so we could get our things put away.

   As I set my stuff on the floor at the foot of the bed, Christian grabbed me around the waist, and pulled me in to a backwards hug. I smiled, giggling a bit. He kissed my hair, rubbing his hand up and down my sides. I latched my hands on to the arm that was tight across the front of my body, and leaned farther in to him.

   He leaned in and whispered in my ear,

    "I love you."

    "I love you, too," I whispered, closing my eyes and melting in to him.

"Mmmm," He growled, rubbing his face in my hair.

      It was great to finally feel hapiness.

He turned me around and crashed his lips to mine. We stood like that until my mom walked in.

  "No PDA!" She yelled, and then grinned when we jumped apart, startled. 

"Dinner in 5 minutes," She said, smiling as she left the room.

  I glanced at Christian, and we laughed.

"You're mother is awesome," he said, wrapping his arms around me once more.

"I know..." I smiled.

"After dinner, would you like to join me in the hot tub?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course, milady," He said with a posh tone, and we both laughed.

    Dinner was just sandwhiches and water bottles, so it was quick. So, afterwards, Christian and I snuck out to the hot tub alone.

    "Sexy," he smirked, staring at my two piece bathing suit. 

 "My eyes are up here," I grinned, lifting his ching with my finger.

   He lifted my up in to his arms, and carried me over to the hot tub, setting me gently in the hot water.

  It was freezing out here, and the warm water felt great.

I put my head under water, came back up, then pushed my hair back. I shivered when my head broke the surface, the cold night air nipping at my exposed, wet skin.

  "Are you cold? Maybe we should go back inside..." he trailed off, worrying too much again.

"It's fine, the water's hot, so I'm fine," I assured him, smiling gently.

  He wrapped his warm, bare arm around my shoulders, and I leaned into him, resting my head on his chest.

  This was nice. The night was cold, but the surrounding forest was calm and the animals quiet.

   The sliding door that led to the porch in which we were on now had been cleaned since we got here, and light shone through, reflecting of the water droplets on Christian's pale skin. 

   He was perfect. Every inch of him was perfect for me. Like he was made for me. His hair was perfect; black, shiny. I loved the way his eyes shine, even in darkness. And... I love that he's so protective. It's sweet...

    "I love you more than anyting in the world..." He whispered, and I felt is hot breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

   "You took the words right out of my mouth," I managed to whisper back.

  His arm tightened around me, and I sank deeper into him, absorbing his warmth in the brisk air.

   I could sit like this forever with him...  

     A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been uploading very often... And I'm sorry this is so short... The next one will be longer, I promise!!!! I jsut wanted to upload this short chapter to make a certain person happy XD...\

Vote--- Comment--- Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Amber