The Audition

“Hi everyone…” I said slowly walking onstage. Wow there was a lot of people.

                “Hi sweetie, what’s your name?” Cheryl Cole smiled sweetly at me.

                “Well my name is Skylar Lily.” I smiled back trying to calm the stampede of rhinos that were making their way through my stomach.

                “And how old are you?” Simon Cowell asked this time.

                “I am eighteen years old.” Simon nodded approvingly.

                “What song will you be singing?”

                “Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd,” I smiled. (A/N Cher Lloyd is a British singer who won 4th in the X-factor same year as One Direction.

                “Very well then, off you go.”

Now Freeze. I know I may sound like a goody girl with a name like Skylar Lily, but I was anything but that. Almost on the same level with Cher but she was famous and I’m not.

I suppose you want a background story huh? Well let my sum it up for you. I used to be the quiet chubby girl who sat in the corner of the room while her parents fought. And I’m not talking yelling, I’m talking throwing things at each other, cussing, and hitting. The whole sha-bang. Only eight. When I turned 14 and got into high school the real torment began. Let’s just say my name was slag, bitch, whole, and even nastier ones. 16 was my breaking point. I started wearing ripped everything, makeup, and cut off shirts. I became the Bad girl.

There. Now you know me.

Anyways, here I am in the United Kingdom, England actually. I ran away from New York, (my home). In the U.S. of A. I was “missing”.

Now here I am auditioning for X-factor, what the hell. YOLO right?!

I had never seen X-factor in the USA but when I came here it was like American Idol, except, bigger.

My friends in New York all said that I could sing, but I can also rap. Yeah, not many white stuck up snobby rich girls can rap. That’s what set me apart from the rest.

As soon as my song ended people stood up for an ovation. Cheryl was clapping. Louis was smiling, and Simon was sipping his water.

I was extremely nervous for what they were going to say. I mean come on; I was just a regular American girl. Even had the accent and my look wasn’t original. It had been used by many skater chicks before.

Blond hair, random highlights, tattoos, (none real but tons doodled), ripped clothing, high top sneakers. Same old shiz-nit.

Cheryl started by clearing her throat, “I like what you did but I feel like we’re staring at a mini Cher Lloyd.”

My heart sank.

“I disagree.” Simon said. “She has a different voice then Cher’s. Skylar’s voice is very melodious. Completely different then Cher’s.”

A glimmer of hope. Everyone looked at Louis expectantly.

“Yes.” Was all he said.

“Cheryl?” Simon said.

“No.”

Simon shook his head. “From me it’s a…."

***********************************************************************

You all like?

I might not update as often with softball and stuff.

One Direction Funnies will be updated most.

And because of the recent ZUX blow up i am going to delete my Imagines. Plus i have been getting some Hate through PM about that.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed :)

And something else, i have been recently maybe might have cancer....so if you all just keep commenting about my story and voting it will make me feel better :)

I have been getting random paines in my Boob and Head and Stomach plus passing out....

<3 LOVE YOU ALL