Eren's punishment

Eren Jaeger clutched the handle of a broken broom. He was receiving a death glare from the one and only Levi Heichou. Levi had his arms folded as Eren cowered in front of him. Anger radiated off the short man.

"Stupid brat. Do you have any sense in that tiny brain of yours?" Levi was fuming and his breathing was heavy from shouting. "I-I'm sorry corporal. It was only an accident." He looked up at Levi with a hopeful apologetic look. "Uh..I could glue it back together?"

Suddenly Levi grabbed him by the shoulders and rammed him against the wall. His face was inches from Eren's, any closer and they would have been breathing the same air. Eren gasped and his eyes widened in surprise. He fidgeted a little but the Corporals grasp was firm. There was a moment of silence and the only thing that could be heard was the ragged deep breathing coming from Eren.

After a while a small smirk appeared on Levi's face, a rare sight. "I know just what you need. A punishment."

Eren gulped as an evil grin spread across Levi's face. "Excuse me sir?" Levi ignored him and carried on. "You ought to be spanked."

"I-uh still have some cleaning up to do on the top floor sir." He tried to wriggle out of the corporals arms again and Levi pinned him back against the wall. "Your not going anywhere." The look in his eyes and his low tone of voice was just downright dangerous. Eren now feared for his life, and his ass.

Levi slowly let the teen go. Eren pushed away from the wall and brushed himself off. "Hands on the wall" ordered Levi. Eren didn't usually go against orders but he tried his best to protest. "But, Sir!"

Levi growled and narrowed his eyes. "Hands on the wall."

Eren sighed and turned around to face the wall nervously. He placed his hands on it and bent over slightly.

Levi, on the other hand, was enjoying himself immensely. "Trousers. Down," was his next order.

"What?" He asked, not believing his ears.

"You heard. Trousers down or I'll take them down for you. I want to spank you not coddle you." Eren rushed to undo his trouser zip and undo his belt. The quicker this was other with the faster he could get back to his ordinary life.

Levi smirked with pleasure at the youngster bent over in front of him. He found it surprisingly amusing. He ran his hand gently over the edge of Eren's ass. "It'll be a shame to ruin this pure skin." He whispered into Eren's ear.

The corporal grinned and trailed a finger slowly up the back of Eren's thigh. "You need to be taught a lesson Jaeger." He passed the end of the broom over to him and dangled it in front of his mouth. "Bite on this when it hurts." Eren took the pole between his teeth.

He raised his hand above Eren's backside and bought it down with a smack. Eren winced from the surprise of the first hit and bit down on the broom, leaving small teeth marks.

Levi felt himself starting to harden at the boys cries.

"Next"

SMACK

"Time"

SMACK

"Don't"

SMACK

"Mess"

SMACK

"With"

SMACK

"My"

SMACK

"Equipment!"

A small tear ran down Eren's cheek.