It's nice to meet you

"Do you want to get something to eat with me and my friend Jenny and Cali." Sexy little Ryder said smiling .

"Sure , let me just put some clothes on ."I said and pulled a white v-neck on and my saggy jeans along with my converse .

We both grabbed our food cards and closed the door , as soon as we did that someone jumped on Ryders back , it was her 'friend' Jenny .

Me and the girl who introduced herself as Cali walked and watched as Ryder sprinted across the fields at full speed .

"Wow , she has a high energy level , I feel sorry for you having to room with her ."Cali joked and I nodded.

"She seems to have a lot of energy ."I agreed .

We made it to the cafeteria and we all sat at a table .

"OK , food time ."Ryder said and once again ran off .

"How much sugar does she consume to keep herself so awake ?"I asked in awe .

"None , at least if she can help it .She's an athlete so she tries to stay as healthy as possible ."The girl Jenny said who I didn't care for to much .

"We all got our food and both me and Cali were surprised when we saw hyper ADHD Ryder sit down with only vegetables and fruits on her plate .

Jenny took out a notebook and handed it to Ryder who flipped through it before finding the latest page and scribbling stuff in it .

When she handed it back to Jenny , Jenny scowled at what she had written down .

"That's not nearly enough ."She said .

"The rest is going to be alcohol ."Ryder said in a 'duh' tone .

"You would die if you consumed that much alcohol ." Jenny said in a high pitched voice .

"What is going on ?"I asked and Cali nodded her head also wanting to know what was going on .

"Well , Erica here has a problem with eating , her little body tells her it's full when it's really not and since she eats so healthy , vegan so no meats , cheeses or eggs and then no carbs so she can stay in form , she doesn't get enough nutrients and then with her excessive exercising she has to eat a certain amount of calories especially with her naturally fast metabolism .And today she only ate a quarter of what is recommended because she wants to drink at the party tonight ."Jenny explained as if Ryder couldn't speak for herself .

I hated Jenny , even the way she said 'Erica' instead of 'Ryder' which is what everyone whose greeted has called her .

"Yeah we gonna party ."Ryder said before stuffing her mouth full of food , she must really be ADHD because she didn't even sit still when she ate .

"Is it like an eating disorder ?"Cali whispered .

"No way ! I'm not one of those self conscious little brats that is trying to look like a model in a magazine , I've just always had a weight problem ."Ryder exclaimed .

We all ate and little by little more people joined us , they all flocked to Ryder , she was a natural people person .

After we finished we went back to the dorm which was now packed with students drinking .

Ryder immediately had a drink in hand and was chugging it  as for me and the other two we waited for a little before drinking.

I watched Ryder from afar and was baffled at how mesmerizing she was to me .

"Who wants to do a keg stand ?!"Some dude screamed .

"We need someone small so we can hold them up ."he added on and tipsy Ryder raised her hand , I watched them carry a keg up and then lift her legs , placing the mouth piece in her mouth as they counted.