입닥쳐!(shut up)

After he unzipped my skirt he started to push us towards the bed. he was trying to unbutton my blouse I had on , when we made it to the bed I only had on my Lacey black underwear and black bra I looked at him as he tool off his sweater I saw his muscles flex when he was removing the garment. he climbed on the bed on top of me "you look so beautiful"he said as he kissed down my neck and to the valley of my breasts then he kissed my inner thigh my back arched off the bed when he kissed my lower lips through my panties.

he grab my panties taking them off in one swift motion. he look up at me from in between my legs with a look of lust in his eyes he dipped his head to blow his warm breath on my exposed and sensitive pearl my back arched off the bed and my hands fisted the sheets. He used his tongue to spread my lower lips then he began to suck and lick on my sex I looked down at him and said in a very breathless voice "hyun woo please" he moved his way up my body and kissed me on the lips letting me taste myself. he was hovering above me then he whispered in my ear "I love you so much" he said then he started to kiss my neck cause he knows that's my spot I was a moaning mess he was making nice work of my neck I was about to cum because of what his tongue and lips were doing to me. he was planting little kiss all over my face and neck then I felt him take his penis and start to rub it up and down my pussy. He move back to my ear I could feel his breath tickling my neck "what do you what jagiyah" before I could respond he push his steel rod inside me, I gasped I was at a loss for words, "damn baby you are so tight" he said hissing as he pushed his member in further, "oh my god" I said cause I forgot how big he was he filled me to the brim and I liked it, it was like he was made for me he fit perfectly.

it took me a few minutes to adjust to his size then I gave him the go ahead to start moving. he was thrusting in me with such force and he was moving his hips in a circular motion I felt a knot in my stomach it felt like I needed a release. he looked at me and said in that sexy husky Korean that I love "naleul wihae jeong-aeg (cum for me) he pulled out and slammed back in and I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me it was like a tidal wave came over me that could wipe away any and everything in its path. as I hit my orgasm I laid there in a daze and breathless I could literally see stars. and after a few more thrust the was coming off his high he collapsed on top of me. I laid there thinking that this is the first time in months that we had sex for the first time in a longtime I felt wanted I could sense it, I could taste it the air that was filled with our love making. we were lying there with our libs intertwined together for the first time I fell a sleep with a content smile on face.

***************

I was laying with my husbands arm wrapped protectively around my waist. As I was relishing in the moment, I heard my phone ringing I reached over on the bed side table to retrieve the device I looked at the screen and saw the name that flashed across the screen it said Daniel Auricchio my boss. I slid the green button over to answer the call "hello, why are you calling so early in the morning on a Saturday" I said with irritation laced in my voice.

"Well I was calling you because I need help with these files because some of them are not up to date and I need your help because you know everything about this stuff" he said in a confused tone

I sighed in to the phone "okay I will be there in a little while"

"who was that on the phone Seren" hyun woo asked me with his arm still wrapped around my waist and his face buried in the pillow.

"that was my new boss Daniel Auricchio he needs me to help him with some files" I said with my back to him.

"why does he need you to come in the office on the weekend for, can he do that himself" he said as he pushed himself up of the bed.

"hyun woo, he just became vice president a few days ago and I was assigned by Mr. Westfield to help him out with the V.I.P clientele" I said getting up and wrapping the cover around my naked body.

"Why in the hell is he calling on a weekend for, can't whatever that has be done wait till Monday" he said raising his voice

"No it can't wait the sooner we get the file updating done the sooner we'll be able to focus on our other clientele" I say glaring at him

"ARE YOU FUCKING HIM SEREN" he says moving to the side of the bed.

"Why would you ask a question like that. no I am not sleeping with him I would never do that to you I love you and you know that" I said with tears threating to fall from my eyes.

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, WHY AM I JUST HEARING ABOUT HIM NOW?" looking at me with his arms crossed over his muscular chest.

"I did try to tell you right before we had sex yesterday"

"YOU DIDN'T TRY AND TELL ME SHIT CAUSE IF YOU DID I WOULD NOT BE ASKING YOU ABOUT HIM SEREN" he said screaming at me making me flinch cause it looks like he's gonna hurt me.

with tears streaming down my face I say to him "Yeobo why are you acting like this" he turns around sending me a look, if looks could kill I would be dead on the spot.

"WHY AM I ACTIN LIKE THIS I. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE SPENDING THE WEEKEND WITH MY WIFE THEN HER LOVER OR FUCK BUDDIE CALL'S AND SAYS HE WANT YOU TO COME TO THE "OFFICE" TO HELP HIM WITH SOME FILES." While glaring at me shouting. he always accuse me of cheating on him when I am around someone he does not know or I come home a few hours late from work or I just simply have to get up and take a phone call in private.

"You know me I wouldn't do anything like that" my eyes are full of tears and my voice laced with worry,  he has doubts about my love for him. how could he have so little fate in me as his wife do he trust that I will be faithful to him.

he looks at me but his tone has gone down a few octave's and he's not yelling but you can still hear in his voice that he's pissed off. "you know what, go be with your god damn boyfriend I'm fucking done with you" he says and he turns on his heels to go to the bathroom, "hyun woo please" I say to him pleadingly. he stops and says to me with his back to me "nan dangsin-i neomu silh-eo ( I hate you so much)" I can hear the venom in his voice, they way he said it was like he was trying to hurt me and he did.

"ib dagchyeo (shut up)hyun woo you don't mean that" I say with little to no hope left in me

"I mean every god damn word of it now get the fuck out of my room" he says walking in to the bathroom and slamming the door. I got up and left to go back to my room I thought to myself, why does he like to hurt me so much?"

does he get joy from my pain, does he get off on it I don't think I will ever learn the answer to that question. but I do know one thing If he keeps acting they way he does he's only pushing me way from him. the further I drift from him I don't think I will be able to comeback.

sorry for the short chapter and late update thing got in the way sorry. and this is my first time writing a sex scene I felt weird writing it so if it soundd off because I felt off.