Home

White Lily's Point of View:

Ever since Little Creek went off to find my brother, I have stayed in the village helping other villagers recover and help put back of what was left of there village back into it's one piece. I have also been taking care of Rain and so far she has made it through recovery and his back on her feet. Everything is good except those who were injured when the attack happened.

But, I'm more concerned about Little Creek and kiss left with me before heading in search of bringing my brother home.

He promised that he would come back with my brother safe and unharmed and that's what will happen he will come back. I know he will I'm going to give up on him not yet until, I'm for sure.

Then, I hear someone whistling. I go to see Rain galloping towards something and see she was galloping towards my brother who was back and I see that Little Creek has returned as well.

I quickly run to my brother and grab a hold of his neck as he picks me up and gallops in a circle as I'm hugging him before he stops and puts me down. I look at Little Creek and unwrap my arms from around my brother and run to Little Creek and jump into his arms and hug him as we both fall into the grass.

We're both laying in the grass laughing as I tackled him as my arms are still around his neck. He moves some of my hair behind my ear as his other hand is on my side "I told you I would come back".

And after he said that I placed my lips on his and we stayed like that for a moment before I pulled away and helped him up off the ground. Both my brother and Rain came towards us as Little Creek petted brother before going to Rain.

He petted her and after a while of looking at her he gave her a hug "You'll always be in my heart". And with that being said he took the feather out of her mane.

"Spirit, I have decided to stay here with Little Creek" I told him.

"What? Why can't you come with us?" he asked.

"Spirit, you will always be my brother but this is where I belong. It's where I've always belonged" I said.

"If that's what you really want to do then okay" he said.

"It's what I want. Besides, you have a life to live and that's leading the heard with Rain by your side and mom there as well. Just tell her I'm okay and that I'm home" I said.

He then nodded his head and placed his head on my shoulder to give me a hug as I hugged him back "I'll always miss and love you and mom" I said to him as I pulled away from him as Little Creek stepped in front to talk to him.

Spirit's Point of View:

As my sister stepped back, Little Creek came towards me " Take care of her, Spirit. Who cannot be broken".

And after he was done speaking, I stepped closer to him and let my head rest on his shoulders. He his hands touch my neck before tightly wrapping them around me "I will miss you my friend" he said.

I pulled away from him and let my head nod towards my sister letting him know that he better take care of her as I would do the same for Rain. Which he nods his head in agreement for wrapping his arm around Lily.

With that me and Rain start galloping towards the hills.

I've been waiting so long to run free.

But that goodbye was harder than I ever imagined.

I will never forget that boy and how we won back our freedom together.

Before, we can run off far enough I stop to look back one more time. At both Little Creek and my sister knowing that one day we will see each other.

I neighed in happiness as both Little Creek and Lily cheered with happiness as well and then me and Rain start galloping off to where home is.

Running day and night for some days we managed to find my herd and let them know of my return and to see mother happy to see me again.

But was wondering where was Lily and all I can tell her was "She's home where she belongs". Mom knew that one day she would have to go back she didn't expect it to be now but knows that her little girl will always be apart of our herd but belongs with those of her kind.

With the we all ran together as a herd as me and Rain were on top of a hill together looking after the herd of which is ours.