Paint the World: Dark Purple

A battle was going on between the Exorcists and Akuma as they clashed once again for the Innocence in the area. Gun shots echoed as the Akuma aimed at the Exorcists who would dodge and attack the Akuma. A white haired exorcist used his left arm to claw through the Akuma near him while a long black/blue haired exorcist sliced through the Akuma with a katana. On their right a red headed exorcist was smashing the Akuma like he was playing whack-a-mole while another exorcist, this time a green haired female, flew through the air and kicked through the Akuma.

The Akuma were being killed off easily, but they all were distracted when a light green light appeared where the Innocence should have been. It vanished as soon as it appeared, but it left behind three girls. One was around 18, maybe 19, years old with blond and pink hair while she was dressed in a pure white outfit- white pants with a neon blue tank top that's covered a pure white, long-sleeved fishnet shirt. She had on a pair of snow white combat boots that had a pitch black buckle on them. Upon her neck was a necklace with a white moon charm on it. The next girl was about 17 years old with mahogany brown hair while she was wearing a dark outfit- a black tank top with metallic grey roses on it with it, a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of black combat boots. On her neck she had a necklace with a black cat paw like charm on it. And the final girl looked to maybe 10 years old at the most. She had black/blue hair like the sword-wielding exorcist, but it was much longer than his. She was wearing an outfit that made her seem much younger than she was in reality- it was a pale light blue dress with a white ribbon around her waist. On her legs and feet were a pair of striped black and white stockings with a pair of black, steel-toed combat boots. On her neck was a black choker with an ice blue heart charm grasped by a skeleton's arms.

They were unconscious though. But the blond was holding the ravenette in her arms while the brunette seemed to be protecting her with the blond. The Akuma began to shooting at the sleeping girls. The ravenette's eyes snapped open the same time the blond and brunette opened their eyes. The brunette seemed to react on instinct as she reached into her boots and pulled out two pistols. She aimed at the Akuma and pulled the trigger only once on both of the guns. The Akuma laughed as it dodged the bullet, but it soon froze in mid-laugh as the brunette smirked and the Akuma exploded violently.

The exorcists stared wide at the brunette as she blew on the muzzles of the guns. Another Akuma tried to attack the girls but the blond did the same thing the brunette, though she reached behind her. She smiled as the bullets were about to hit them, but she whipped out a large broadsword that had a light green blade and slice through the bullets. She looked at the brunette and motioned towards the ravenette before she ran at the Akuma. She used a rock as a launch point as she held the blade in both of her hands and spun in a wheel-like motion. She sliced straight through the Akuma's arm, but it managed to swat her away.

The blond hissed at the Akuma and ran at it again. This time she just lunged at it and stabbed it through the Gothic mask. She pulled the blade from within the Akuma and went back to the ravenette and the brunette. She stabbed the blade into the ground as she leaned up on it.

Another Akuma tried to attack them, this time a bullet managed to slip past them though. It was aimed straight at the ravenette who was to shocked to move. "MARIONETTE!" the older girls screamed as she was shot and coughed up blood. The red head and the white haired exorcists grabbed the blond and the brunette while pulling them away from the ravenette girl. Black pentacles appeared on her as she began to cry out, "N-noir. J-juri. It h-hurts!"

The girls, Noir and Juri, began to fight against their captors violently as soon as they heard her cry out. Before they could go to her a light green light radiated from her throat. She clutched her throat as she began to scream loudly. It sounded like it was being played on a loud speaker and amplified as it destroyed the Akuma near her.