Chapter 10

~*I dont own anything, everything converted to camren*~

That's why I hate guys like that! Camila never hang out with those people!" Austin shouted still mad. He went out of his way to give his girlfriend what she wanted and that asshole first stole her attention and then had the nerve to wink at her and act like it wasn't a big deal.

Camila frowned she wanted to tell austin that he didn't have any right to tell her who she could associate with, but she figured it was her own fault that the situation had gotten so bad.

"Calm down austin...It's over now.." camila decided to say not wanting to stay on the subject any longer.

Austin was clearly still angry as he continued driving. "Let's head to your house." he suddenly said.

"Huh, why?" Camila questioned. It wasn't like austin had never been to her house before, but he knew that her father wasn't his biggest fan so austin tended to not to come by.

"I just want too. I want to be alone." He replied causing camila to blush.

"Alright..." camila muttered causing austin to smile sweetly at her, seemingly forgetting about the situation that had happened minutes earlier.

The drive seemed to fly by they were soon at the young girl's house.

"Are your parents home?" Austin questioned as they pulled up in the driveway.

Camila shook her head. "I'm not sure..Why?" She questioned, the vibe that austin was giving off was one that suggested that he wanted to do something that she wasn't ready for, but she didn't want to question his motives until he showed them.

Austin opened his car door and began to walk to the front door with camila following closely from behind.

Camila put her key in the door and opened it. "Hey I'm home...austin is with me, is anybody home?" Camila yelled inside her house.

There was no reply.

"Come on, let's go to your room." Austin stated as he took off his shoes and began to walk inside.

The bad feeling camila had gotten in the driveway came back. If austin did try to go to far, would she be able to stop him? She did love her boyfriend, but she wasn't emotionally ready to lose her virginity yet. Camila sighed at her thoughts she was thinking to much she didn't even know if austin even had thoughts like that. Surly he wouldn't try to do anything considering they had just made up.

Camila shook her head as she wiped the negative thoughts out. If he tried anything she would just have to be prepared to handle the situation.

Soon the duo made their way to camila's bedroom.

There was an awkward silence.

"So...hows the play been going?" camila finally broke the ice unsure on how to start the conversation.

Austin sighed as camila had just confirmed that she hadn't heard a word of what he had been saying at the park. "I already told you. It's going great, this should be our greatest show to date." he said.

Camila smiled. "That's great, that means that your dream school might consider giving you a scholarship right?"

Austin nodded. "Yep, most people who graduate from there tend to have the highest chances on grabbing big parts in big budget Hollywood films." He said getting excited as he talked about his future.

"That's good..." camila replied. Now that she thought about it, she was still unsure about what she wanted to do after high school. Lauren and dinah are going to pursue basketball whether that be in college or in the pros, austin was going to go to college to study acting, normani had mentioned wanting to be a fashion designer. It seemed that all of her friends already had a clear plan on what they wanted to be.