Trouble In Paradise.

State - sorry it's a week late, we've only got 2 more exams and then we'd be able to upload more frequently, any suggestions on actors/actresses for any characters?
We know where we're going now with the story line and have already considered writing a sequel book.
P.s. Brandi has a monobrow ;)

Brandi: he's joking i don't ffs-_- votes & comments are much appreciated:)
P.s. State's real name is Queenie.

State: P.s. Brandi has crabs.

Brandi: P.s. State has a small penis.

State: hahaha, we're joking btw:L

Brandi: Or are we?;)

******************************************************************************************************************

Seth's P.O.V.

I then snapped out of my thoughts and realised i had walked from the other side of the yard to the front of the line, where a copper stood in front of me, arms folded.
"You know the rules kid, only twen'y people at a time" the copper said to Jason, who was ranting on about how someone pushed in front of him.
"But there's still room you dumb bastard! lemme in" he faced up with the copper, but his height meant that he was looking up instead of at eye level.
"It's full" the copper pushed Jason back into his place.
I walked up to the copper "Let me in" i said effortlessly, the Officer stood out of my way and let me past.

As i walked into the changing rooms I heard Jason's whingy voice from behind me "Why did you let him in?" he complained.
I didn't see why the copper would care who got in the showers first.
"He's with Crash" the copper irritatedly replied.
Ah yes, i nearly forgot, the guards don't run this prison - Crash does, d'you know what; you might as well wipe his golden-plated arse while your at it.

"I'm with Crash" Jason spat "tell him Seth" christ, that kid wouldn't give up would he?
"Piss off kid, it took me a year to work my way up to the front of the queue, don't think you can get that authority after a couple of weeks inside" i snapped.

GIRLS! they're so hard to figure out, them and their ever changing emotions.

The cold tiled floor snapped me back to reality, everyone had already gone to the showers so i was on my own.
The changing room was small, but tidy and clean - unlike the characteristics of the Screwball.
There was one bench lent against the wall, and the tall metal laundry basket in the corner was overflowing with prison clothes.
I looked in the single, solitary mirror on the wall and stared at my reflection.
The only mirror in the whole prison and i only saw it twice a week... but week-by-week, over the past three years, i've watched myself change in height and facial features, and it scares me how i'm starting to look more and more like him.

I inhaled and exhaled loudly, looking at myself, making myself look.
This is me, i am not him, i am not him....
But when i looked back at the mirror, my reflection remained, it laughed at me, mocking me...

"Did you think that you could honestly turn out different than me?" i heard my father's voice.

"I'm nothing like you"

"Oh i think we're more alike than you'd ever know"

I watched his eyes burn into me, my whole body froze and every instinct in my head was telling me to run.

"I'll never be like you" i said shakily.

"No you're right, you'll be worse. Killing your own father? now that is sick in the head" he tutted.

...and i was back in the kitchen at my old house.

“He’s dead” i heard my mother's words tremble.
“You killed him” her voice broke into a whispering sob.

...then i was back at the old interview room.

"Setali, who killed Mr. Cohan - your father?" the policeman asked.
"I did it" my words came back to me in a rush of heat "I killed my father and i'm glad i did so"

...and then there was Hally, beautiful, gullible Hally...

"God you must have done something really bad for 20 years" she laughed nervously.
"I killed my father" i stared back at her, watching every last colour of happiness leave her face.