chapter 6- The adventure

A/N: Hey guys, in this chapter the atmosphere is a bit more serious and you see Leah's weakness. ENJOY! And don't forget to comment+vote <3 thanks for reading!

this chapter is dedicated to booklover98_4ever for being the first to comment on my chapters. thank you!

***********************************************************

I walked into the room to find that the movie was towards the end. I wasn't so sad that I missed it since I hated horror movies. I looked around and found everyone whispering to each other. I got curious and asked "what's everyone talking about?" and then they just exchanged glances and shook their heads. "Nothing!" they said in unison. I stared at them for a second hoping one of them would crack under the pressure of my gaze but they avoided my eyes and soon I gave up. "How was the movie?" I asked.

"Fine, but not that scary" answered Scott. I couldn't believe this guy! I was screaming through the whole thing! I decided to change the topic and asked:

"Soo...do we sleep now?"

Alec burst out laughing and managed to say "are you kidding?" through tears.

I crossed my arms over my chest. Was it really THAT funny? "What time do you sleep Mr. Rebel?"

"Leah," Sia interrupted "we are taking you out on an adventure?" I immediately got curious. What? An adventure? Is that what they were whispering about?

"Umm.. I don't know" I said quickly placing the popcorn on the table.

"Too bad you don't have a say in it!" screamed Sia wickedly as Alec charged at me and shoved me in what felt like... like... A BAG??? What was I? some kind of stuffed animal that they can just throw in a bag? Now I understood what they were talking about. I tried kicking and shoving but they didn't seem to care and I felt one of the guys hurl me over his shoulder as a few other hands held me still.

"Let's go" said a voice that sounded like Devon.

"Wait!" screamed a girl. Sia.

Then Scott sighed and said "Sia this is no time to grab a bowl of popcorn!"

I laughed but then remembered that I was stuffed in a bag.

"THIS IS KIDNAPPING!!" I hollered. "I'M CALLING THE AUTHORITIES!" yet no one seemed to care. Was I like a joke to them? I was pretty short for my age and had nice but small figure making me easy to carry, however that was no excuse to do this to me. All of a sudden I felt a small shock go through me from the sudden movement off that person's shoulder and onto what seemed like a car seat. 'At least be gentle!' I thought.

The engine turned on and I felt the car move but no one said a word although I could feel them sitting around me. All of a sudden, I remembered that I had a paper clip in my pocket. Don't even ask why but they usually come in handy if someone is dying and they need a paper clip. Or at times like this when I'm being kidnapped. I opened the paperclip and started stabbing small holes in the bag forming a line so I could easily rip it open whenever I want. When I was done I figured 10 minutes passed and I had managed to cut some of the bag without anyone noticing. I felt myself being carried out of the car and put down on the ground. Someone started fiddling with the bag and I took that as my hint to jump out. "BOO!!" I shouted and everyone panicked for a second and then hushed me.

"One" Alec said "how the hell did you get out? And two, "he continued "we were going to open the bag anyways, now be quiet!"

"You'll get us caught you idiot" hissed Scott.

"Can someone please explain to me what this is all about and why you kidnapped me like that?" I ordered putting a hand on my hip to appear extra stern.