Chappie Número Tres

Her face was a mix of sadness and lost hope, and Zach's face fell at the sight.

"Angel-" He was cut off by her jumping up and leaving, the class only just beginning. And he broke on the inside as he saw a shimmering tear fall down her cheek.

"Damn, how harsh.. Just cause you're new doesn't mean you get to pick on girls like her." A guy behind him with green hair spoke loud enough for the whole class to hear, and the rest of the class broke out into a hushed whisper.

Zach gritted his teeth and stood up, earning a harsh glance from the teacher, but as Zach glared back it was as if he was sending off warning waves. Waves stating that he was not to be questioned, or threatened, and the class silenced.

He nodded, more to himself than anyone else and left the room, to try and find Angel, who he knew was crying.

The door shut behind him and suddenly he was thrown into a locker.

"How dare you!!" A tall girl shouted at him, shoving him back against the locker again. Strength obviously hidden somewhere on her lithe frame.

"Shite! What did I do?!" He didn't shove back, but he did move her hands from his shirt.

"You made her cry, and no one makes Angelina cry like you did! I mean, of course she's used to it from everyone else here, but you! She never expected it from the new guy." The female stared him down.

"Woah, why don't you tell me your name before you start manhandling me again." Zach glared back at her, knowing that he was trying to go and comfort her, but this unnamed female refused to move from his path.

"Mina Bridge, now where are you going? Seeing that if your trying to go find her you were heading in the wrong way."

"Zachariah Amos, and I'm going to find her, I guess you were correct. So where is she? I didnt mean to make her cry.." He ran a hand through his dark brown hair, and looked away from Mina.

"Well look, I'll take her to you if you comfort her, and explain what happened.. Because I'm all she has, and I won't stand for you hurting her." Mina turned on her heel and strode away, then turned and look at him. "You coming?"

{So that's all for today... I'm kinda tired, and I'm sunburnt from camping.. If I was to continue writing emotions of Zac and Angel would be wrong.. I'm thinking about changing their names.. because it just doesn't fit. And I need a cast.. So help? Oh, guy to the side is someone of importance in the next chapter. and this chapter is dedicated to my new fan xXReach4TheStarsXx  }