Chapter 2

Isaac's pov

My god she is still as beautiful as when I left her, apparently she became popular and is the freaking cake of the party, I was glad to be back, to be with my friends but somehow seeing the look Sam gave me, made my heart break into little pieces.

Why did she hate me so much? Did she even remember me?

I hop on my Harley Davidson, while the twins hop on their Bmw.

We were going back to my place, they didn’t know I lived by myself since I can be on my own, as soon as my 17th birthday came and now I’m soon to be 18th,I packed and left my family.

This house is mine my grandparents left it for me in their will; I was working as a mechanic in town.

Once at my house the twins were looking around the place, yes it was a rundown place.

 It needed some work, the roof would leak if it was raining, the plumbing was bad so no water, I would always take showers at my work before I came back to my house, I hardly had food in my house actually make that no food.

‘’Dude you are kidding right?’’ Mark question while looking around.

I frowned at him; I know it needs work but its mine.

‘’Hey is ok to live in’’. I defended myself. ‘’Besides where am I supposed to live?’’  I mumble looking embarrassed.

‘’With us’’. They both chirp happily at the same time making it creepy.

I shook my head, but Mark was already on his cell phone.

‘’Thanks dad, you are awesome, yes we'll be there for dinner, yes dad, no she stayed after school, I know but she won't tell us anything, yes dad see you and mom in a bit, bye’’. Mark drawls hanging up his cell and sticking it in his pocket.

‘’You coming to live with us, my parents are ok with it so go pack up your shit so we can be there on time for dinner, oh and on the weekends we can work on the house, dad is going to help us’’.  Mark point out not leaving me room to protest.

Later after dinner.

We were all in the living room, when the front door open and in comes Sam with her clothes all wrinkle, I couldn't help but get mad, she smell of sex ,she was seeing someone behind her family's back, is this guy bad for her?

‘’Sam where have you been’’? Her dad asks her with a disappointed look, she sighs and walks in to the living room, and as soon as she spots me, she stops walking.

‘’I was at school dad, I told Mark to let you know''. She replies to her dad, while still staring at me, she had a look in her eyes, but right away wiped off and replaced it with a blank look before I had the time to see what it was.

''He did, but lately you've been avoiding us, and we want to know if you're ok''. Mr. Turner explains to her in his fatherly tone.

‘’I am fine dad, I am going to go lay down ok’’. She mumbles and walks away without waiting to see if her dad had anything else to say.

''Ok but if this continues, I’m going to be forced to go talk to the principal.'' Mr. Turner drawls and Sam stops walking she still had her back to us.

''He's the problem’’. She murmurs softly and no one heard this, well no one but me.

‘’What was that?’’. Ask her dad.

''I said, do whatever you need to do dad’’. She spokes loudly and stomps away.

Why is the principal a problem? Is he making her do something she doesn’t want to do?