Build a bear...

Hermione looked at the boys, longing written all over her face. 

"You'd better not say we're too old." She stated.

"Wasn't going to. I've always waned to go here, but mum thinks it's a waste of time." Harry said, grinning, Dudley, Ron and Neville all nodded their heads.

Soon, they were immersed in looking at all of the toys, some bears, like muggles have, some magical creatures. Harry settled on a dark brown bear, Hermione chose a light brown bear. Ron chose a plush Victor Krum (which everyone else personally found a little creepy), Dudley chose a hippo, and Neville found a fudge coloured dog with a cream patch on its eye. 

After stuffing a bear, you chose a heart, and you have a choice of 12 spells, three of which could be added to the heart for free. These spells defined the bears personality. 

Laetus- happy

felix- lucky

ingenio- genius

Magna- loud

pax -peaceful

tristis-sad

genus-kind

ridiculam-funny

laevis- naughty

stultus-silly

curo-caring

fidelis-loyal

Harry chose Loyal, caring and genius, Hermione did too, Dudley chose Lucky, funny and naughty, Ron chose caring, loyal and peaceful and Neville chose Happy, caring and funny.

The bears could have hogwarts robes, and you could either have your bear sorted into its own house of choose robes to match your own. They all chose the sorting ceremony, and Harry and Hermione had Ravenclaw bears, Dudley had a Griffindor (but decided to give it Ravenclaw stuff too so it could come to school too!), Ron's and Neville's were Hufflepuffs. They each chose a fully school uniform, complete with bear sized ties. Quiddich robes, each in their house colours and their faveroute professional teams colours. Pyjamas (two pairs, one Hogwarts style and one in traditional stripes.) They boys bought dress robes, where Hermione bought a flowing dress. They also got bedding, muggle clothes, and a dress up costume each (Merlin, king Arthur, Dumbledore etc) and a quiddich hoodie (and Cap in Harrry's case). They also discovered Wierd Sisters tops, along with various other band merch.

The accesories had they all cheering, they had the traditional stuff (socks and pants and shoes) but they were all wizard style. The shoes were wizard style, and your bear complained if you didn't put its shoes on before you left (so all five bought slippers for home use) Hermione bought several pairs of shoes to match outfits, but they boys settled for normal trainers (colour changing to match the outfit- Hermione also bought a pair.), some smart school shoes, and wellies. After a second, they decided to get rain coats.

As they rounded another isle, they saw a wand shop for bears, where they could get wands that matched their personalities. The wands shot spells that would effect other bears, but not humans, so wands were chosen for their bears. Another section revealed trunks for bears, which all of them purchased.

In the quiddich isle, you could get brooms for you bear, which flew a foot off the ground, ranging from 10 sickles to two galleons. Harry picked up a replica of his broom. You could also get stuffed quiddich equipment. Harry bought a snich and quaffles, Dudley bought all of the necessary beater equipment , they put their money together for goal posts.

The boxes that the bears had looked like wizarding ones, but for an extra galleon, you could have an undetectable extendable charm added on, making an apartment for your bear. Harry chose that option, as did Dudley. As soon as you paid for your bear, it came to life, talking and miving freely. It would always see you as its owner, and would always return to you, no matter how far away it got.

Exactly three hours after having arrived, they returned to the adults and went home.