CaptainSwan Family

Sequel to Learning To Trust (Emma & Hook)

EMMA POV

I screamed as pain rushed through my body.

"Push!!" Dr. Whale slightly yelled.

"Come on love, you can do this" Killian said gently while keeping a good grip on my hand with his good hand.

I pushed, even more pain being sent in waves across my body.

The pain slightly stops, I hear the cry of a baby near me.

"It's a girl Emma" said Dr. Whale wrapping the baby up in a blanket and handing it to me with care.

"Hi there" I said, she was so beautiful.

"God she's gorgeous" Killian whispered to my ear, he had let go of my hand and wrapped his hand on the baby's head.

She was indeed beautiful. She had deep sea blue eyes just like Killian. Her hair was a deep brown, you could see the little strands pointing out of her head. She had thin lips like me and she also had my thin nose.

"Thought of a name yet?" Asked Dr. Whale.

"What about...Annabelle?" Said Killian smiling.

"That's pretty...how did u come up with it?" I asked.

"The minute I saw her I just knew" he said looking at Annabelle.

"I love you" I said

"I love you" he responded

He caressed my cheek and kissed me. He let go of my lips. We both stared at our beautiful new daughter Annabelle.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY SEQUEL. IF YOU GUYS WANT GO CHECK OUT THE FIRST BOOK " LEARNING TO TRUST (EMMA & HOOK). :)