Chapter #04

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN SWEARING,ABUSE(Physical, Emotional,Verbal),TALK OF DRUG USE,VIOLENCE, DISCUSSIONS OF SEX, DEATH, PREGNANCY.
From now on I will give "TRIGGER WARNING"In my every story and each chapter because many of you are getting panic attacks and personally messaging me to change the plot so please my lovely readers kindly read the warning before reading the Chapter!
And it's my Birthday today!
Next Morning:~
Swara woke up and found herself in Sanskar's arms
She smiled seeing him sleeping peacefully hugging her tightly.
Even though he hurts her but..She just can't stop loving him..
Swara's POV:~
Sanskar I don't know why have you changed so much?
I..I miss the old you..
Flashback:~
Swara:Sanskar I hope you don't have any problem with my friend's..
Sanskar:Why would I have any problem?
Swara:Because I have male friends
Sanskar:So What?A girl having male friends isn't a big deal,Since we both love each other then we should also have trust on each other.. I promise I will never try to have control you or your life..
Swara hugged him
Swara:Sanskar after listening to your words..Now I respect you more than before,I also promise that I'll never break your trust and will always be loyal to you❤
Flashback Ends..
Swara smiled remembering his words
Flashback:~
Swara was Talking on call with her friend ❤Chris❤🙈
In two minutes her mobile was on floor, crushed into uncountable pieces,at first she got angry then she looked up and saw sanskar looking at her very Angrily so she calmed herself
Swara:Sanskar what happ-
Before she could even complete, sanskar held her hairs in his deadly grip and roared Angrily
Sanskar:Swara!!!Kis se baat kr rhi thi???Larke se hn??Me kaafi nhi jo tmhe dusre larke bhi chahiye(Swara!!!With whom you were talking to???With a Guy?Am I not enough that you want other guys too)
Swara was speechless while tears rolling down her cheeks
That was the very first time when she saw his this shade..
And indeed it was the first time when he manhandled her..
He jerked her then pulled her closer to him by grabbing her jaws roughly
Sanskar:From now on..If I ever see you talking or being with any man then nobody will be worse than me.
He spoke in a dangerous tone.
Sanskar:Speak up,you idiot!!
Swara:Ye..yes
It was all new for her,she wasn't believing her own eyes, and thought sanskar just said and did all This in a flow after sometime he will be okay, everything will be alright.. but she didn't knew that it was just the beginning!..
Flashback Ends..
Swara closed her eyes and let her tears flow.
Swara:You broke your promise sanskar...You broke your promise..
------------------
Sanskar:Jaan eat this
Swara:no.. Sanskar I'm done
Sanskar:Shona baby,just one last bite,c'mon now be a good girl and open your mouth...
Indeed,he do care for her..But sometimes his Possessiveness his Anger overpowers his love..