•Part 15•

.

.

.

                                                         •Y/n's P.O.V•

*Beep Beep..Beep Beep*

I lifted my arm slightly and chucked my alarm clock across my room so it would shut up.I sat up and checked if I had any messages from Nash,but I had none.I I took a towel from my closet and went to the bathroom to have a shower..... I washed my hair,body and then my face.

I got changed into a blue tank top with a with a white vesty crop top on top which had a chevron pattern across. I stuck on black shorts and sat on my bed to straighten my hair.Once I finished straightening my hair I put mascara on and put my fringe up with a few curbie grips.I put on my turquoise vans which had a black detail on them.

I grabbed my phone off my bed and went downstairs to make some breakfast.I made a bowl of lucky charms and sat on my couch watching 2 and half men whilst eating my bowl of cereal...When I finished I took my bowl through to the kitchen and went back through to sit on my couch.

*Knock Knock* I wonder who that could be....

Y/n;"I'll get it mum!."I shouted up to her.

I opened the door to see a bunch of roses in a mans hand.

??;"Miss Y/F/N Y/L/N?"

Y/n;"That's me.."

??;"These are from a secret admirer, I promised I wouldn't tell."

The man handed me the flowers and I signed a paper not.The man left and went away in his car.

My mum came strolling down the stairs.Oh great timing...

Mum;"Oh these are beautiful."

Y/n;"Thanks mum."

Mum;"Who are they from?"

Y/n;"Secret admirer."I said but I definitely knew who they were from.

Mum;"Isn't there a note?"

Y/n;"Can I read it to myself? "

Mum;"No way,read it out!"

I picked out the note that was in the middle of the roses and started to read it out.

      'Note-Hey beautiful,I just wanted to show you how much I love you.Each roses represents each year I'll be with you.But there should be loads more...Can't wait for tonight!! Love you-Your boy x x '

I took my phone off my table and texted Nash.

   'To Nash♥-The roses were beautiful,thank you babe.Your right there should be LOADS more aha,Can't wait for tonight either.I love you too♥♥♥.'

Mum;"That was so nice of him to do that."

Y/n;"I know."

Mum;"And what does he mean by tonight..cause that sounded really unpleasa-"I cut her off knowing what she was thinking.

Y/n;"Mum,Stop...Were going on our first date tonight."

Mum;"Well don't get any ideas,I'll be setting a tracker on your phone."

Y/n;"Mum I'm not that stupid,and no you won't be.I'll super glue my phone to my hands."

Mum;"Anyway, what are you going to wear?"

Y/n;"Something dressy."

Mum;"Okay,well all I'm saying is don't wear something to dressy."

Y/n;"Thanks mum."