Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"Maxon its the rebels with one of the girls from the selection. Ain't she Petty?" Aspen said to the camera. "Well not any more we want the diary's and we want them fast or you will never see her again."

Somehow i manage to get the rag out of mouth.

"No Maxon don't give them the books I'm not worth it." I cried

"That's it you pushed it to far!" Aspen screamed.

He waked over to me with a knife in his hand and cut each side of my face a cut on each arm and leg.

"Now you see what will happen!" Cried Aspen.

I couldn't hold in my screams any more. I cryed out in pain and just plan furry.

"Help me." I whisper.

Its as if my prayers had been answered. A few gun shots went off and in came guards. In the time that they were getting Dave and a girl next to the wall that i never saw. Aspen ran over unchained me and put the gun to my head.

"I will shoot I'm not afraid to." He said

I turned my face to the camera and saw a flashing light it was still on. Maxon was seeing this. I started to cry and i sank to the floor. As i sank their was a perfect target to Aspens chest and they shot. Aspen fell to his knees and was gone. As guards ran over to me i passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a start. I was freaking out I was screard i had no clue were i was or what had happened. As i filliped out strong arms came to hold me.

"America your okay its okay stay with me." The voice was familiarly.

"Maxon is that you?" I ask him with a scratch voice.

"OH my god, America your okay, its me. I love you." He said.

I open my eyes and looked into his.

"I love you too." I say with a smile.