Romione Playing Piano (Oneshot)

Ron watched in fascination as Hermione’s hands moved gracefully over the keys of the glossy black piano before them. He had always loved to watch her play; there was something about the elegance of her movements that could keep him captivated for hours.

Hermione finished the piece she was playing and shifted slightly on the stool to look at him. “I’m going to teach you.” she stated.

He opened his mouth to protest, and she shot him a look, as if daring him to challenge her.

“Alright.” he muttered, forcing a smile.

She grinned happily and picked some sheets up off the music stand for him to play. Using a pencil, she very lightly wrote the notes onto the paper so that she didn’t have to teach him how to read music.

She gently placed her hand on top of his and guided him through the song, smiling slightly. Her heart raced as he shifted closer to her, and she tried to focus on the music rather than him, and how close they were at that moment. Ron, tired of playing, suddenly pulled his hand away, causing Hermione’s hand to fall onto the keys and make a horrible sound. Her turned to her and placed a quick and gentle kiss on her cheek.

He looked down immediately after, his face almost the same colour as his hair, and Hermione bit her lip, letting her hair fall over her cheeks to hide her blush.