mR.Alpha is my Mate.

(M.A.I.M.M)

Lauren >>>

Lauren's POV 

First Sight.

I really hate it whenever I gotta go to High School... My parents died when they were attacked by the "Black Luna". I was the oldest in my siblings. I was like 11 years old when my parents died. Now I'm 17 going 18. My birthday is on 21 February, and that's when my parents died. That was the worst birthday present ever.

I have six sisters... I'm the oldest in the family... I'm the first, Katharine is the second, Abby is the third, Dani is the fourth, Qistina is the fifth and lastly, Gwen. I love them so much.I promised that I will protect them no matter what happened.

I'm 17, Kath is 14, Abby, Dani and Tina is 13 and Gwen is 10. Basically, Dani and Tina are twins. I wasn't actually an full werewolf. I was adopted by Sounds's family when I was 7 years old. When was 7, I was found in the snowy street bleeding to death. I was actually bitten my an huge werewolf.

But at the same time, Mr. Banner Sounds found me at the street nearby the forest in Phoenix. And, that's when I become an werewolf. My parents were once an Alpha, but when they died no one was has an Alpha blood, so, until now no one replace them. No even their family members.

Ever since my parents died, I have been hating people celebrating my birthday 'cause it make's me remember about my parents death. Even though they adopted me, I still loves them very much and I'm thankful for what they had done for me.

I usually don't have true friends. All of my friends all just used me. I don't really know what the reasons that they treat me like that. Anyways, it's my first day of  High School. I was very sure that it will be the same as my old school. I wasn't anxious at all cause I'm used to it.

Ever since my parents died, my aunt drove us to the airport 'cause she thought that it might be safe to moved to the Old Forks Town. The sky in the old forks town was perfect, cloudless blue. I was wearing my favourite dark blue dress, knee lenght skiny'pants and a pair of sneakers.

It was to Forks that I was now exiled myself - an action that I took with great horror. I detested Forks. I loved Phoenix. I loved the sun and the blistering heat. I loved the vigorous, sprawling city.

"Lauren," my aunt said to me - the last of a thousand times - before I got on the plane. " Be safe okay? If you reach there call me okay?" My aunt looked at me, except with short hair and laugh lines. I felt a spasm of panic as I stared at her wide, childlike eyes.

How could I leave my loving home? Of course she had her husband now, so the bills would probably get paid, there would be food in the refrigerator, gas in her car, and someone to call when she got lost, but still.....