chapter 9

Dans pov

i looked at Becca sleeping she looked so peaceful sleeping and so beautiful i sat with her moveing hair out of her eyes and sighed.

" you really do have me wrapped around your finger" i say

Becca's POV

i wake up with a really sore head like wtf i feel like i have been hit over the head by a pan! not cool i am about to sit up but then a heavy arm causes me to fall back. i look at the gorgeous man next to me well that is untill i remember what happened i push him as hard as i can he falls with a thud.

" owch what the hell Becca" he groaned 

"erm dont what the hell becca at me i remember what happened with you and that whore i cant believe you" i fume 

all he did was smirk and looked really hot while doing it wait nooo becca dont fall for it next thing i know my back was against a wall i looked at dan wide eyed. He began kissing my jaw then my neck he finally looked at me on the eyes.

"baby trust me she kissed me i only have eyes for you" he says  smiling down at me

i cant really stay mad at him so i pull in for a kiss at first it was slow and romantic then it started getting heated fast he put his hands underneath my top i shivered with his hands being cold he starts kissing my neck again then suddenly i felt pain like i had been bitten i can feel the blood leaving my body i put my small hand on his hard chest trying to push away but he wouldent move and carried on sucking on my neck my eyes started drooping and i could see white dots then that was in everything was black.

 i woke up to cursing 

"shit i cant believe you bit her" it was a female's voice

" your so lucky we had hurbs to cure the wounds " says another female voice

" yeah yeah ano dont rub it in alright i diddent mean to i just hope shes okay" dan says

before i knew it i was going back into the darkness

while dreaming

Becca darling i looked up to see a woman in a silver dress she had blonde hair like mine but her eyes were brown

"hello? who are you" i ask unsure

"oh sweetie i am your mother" she says smiling

i dont know wether to scream at her or cry and hug her, i just stood still not knowing what to do with myself

"ano you must have many questions and might be mad but just know i did not have a choice in the matter of leaving you and your father i love you so much baby girl" she says wiping a tear away from her eyes.

suddenly she started disapearing 

" no please mum stay where are you going" i yell

"you will see me soon enough princess i love you remember that " she smiles then shes gone.

AHHHHHH i woke up sweating and breathing hard what the hell was that..

dont hate me i have been sooo busy and loads of drama is happening in my life its not good :( but all the comments are really sweet and i love that you like my book sorry for short chapter but i thought you deserved something to read, also! i have a idea whats gunna happen but i need a another character..if you wanna be in it comment your name what you look like or even if you wanna make one up which is cool to! but yeah!

love you all 

chelseyyy xox