Chapter 1

"Ava.."

"Baby...."

"AHHHHH-VAHHHHHH?!!???"

The piercing sound of the over pronunciation of my name shot through my ears and successfully pulled my eyes open.

"There you are...are you okay babe..? You're sweating, profusely." The concerned voice of my boyfriend Levi, brought me to full awareness.

Lifting a lazy hand to my forehead, I started to realize what Levi was referring to. My hair started to form its natural s-curl when it was doused with water.

I was drenched in sweat.

"Yea...thanks Levi, I just...it was probably just..my dream.." I murmured quietly, propping myself on my elbows. Trying to shake the image of the beautiful, pale creature of my dreams.

"Yea? What did you dream about that got you all hot and bothered ?" Levi asked provocatively , standing up and waggling his rusty blonde colored eyebrows.

I couldn't help but giggle girlishly and rake my eyes over his muscular frame. I tried to come up with a flirty response but, I was fiercely distracted by his newly tanned abs and the tattoo that danced around on his body as he moved about the hotel room.

We had been in Italy for a week and I could have sworn in the midst of all the gorgeous Italian men, Levi only got sexier and more appealing by the minute.

I reached my hand up to brush the hairs out of my face to distract me from continuing in my lustful thoughts. What I felt underneath my fingers induced a heavy groan from my lips.

"Dammit..!" I hissed loudly, rolling my hazel eyes around, finally landing on Levi's knowing smirk.

"I love it when your hair is curly...it's sexy," Levi whispered to me, leaning in close enough for a kiss and stopping just far enough to graze my lips.

After planting a quick kiss on the green eyed blondie in front of me, I gently pushed against his bare chest so that I could throw my legs over the bed.

Grabbing the straightener that I left on the mantel, I quickly hopped into the bathroom to salvage what was left of my straightened hair. Thanks to my wonderful parents genes, I was blessed with a bronze biracial mane that fell to the middle of my back and complemented my golden toned skin nicely. Although I loved my naturally curly hair, it was war everytime I tried to straighten it, and when I finally succeeded it was frustrating to see the tiny S-curls pop up because of sweat.

"I'm going for a run Ava, when I get back, would you like to do lunch?" Levi called to me, appearing in the background of the mirror. Without answering, I smiled as I felt his warm, firm arms wrap around my lower waist.

"Mmmm, I might have to do something else," he whispered seductively into my ear, pressing himself against me in a way that surged tingles through me.

I laughed at his innuendo, and turned myself around in his arms.

"Not yet, bad boy. Go for a run...before we misbehave..." I breathily whispered, drinking in the heat of his rock hard body.

I rolled my bottom lip under my teeth as Levi, nodded slightly and took a step back from me. My shaky hands gripped onto the edge of the sink behind me, for support.

The stare.

Levi always glared his intensely emerald eyes into my body when he was beginning to get aroused. They would travel from my eyes, down to my lips, then linger on my chest. His breathing would pick up slightly as he undressed me with his eyes and did things in his mind that had my body reacting as if he were actually touching me. Once he saw that the tips of my chest were completely erect. His emerald eyes would travel down my stomach, and stop at my core. At this point, my knees would be about 3 seconds from buckling and I would let out a pleading moan. But he wouldn't concede. Levi would lavish his gaze on my intimate part until I started making a mess on myself. Of course, he shouldn't be able to know when that happened because I would always be clothed. But he always knew. Only then would he release his relentless gaze and return them back to my eyes, with his sinful smile playing on his lips.