Damn Music Rebel

I am Music Rebel.Life in high school is great,I love everything there except bullies who bullied innocent people for NO reason.I hate those people who bully for fun, they are being childish,stupid baka assholes...

"Ariana Skyes! let's go to the park together after school!".My friend, Charry Blossome said.She has red hair with green eyes.Loves to take videos and fly kites, we did almost everything together, we have known each other Since grade 1,can you believe it?!.

"Ah ha! "I reply with a big smile on my face.We walk to the canteen to have our lunch together at table 9.

"Hey!Why did you bumped into me?!did you know that this shirt is priceless?! "a misterious guy with curly hair and green eyes shouted at one of my classmate,Jordan who had mustered stain on his shirt."I'm sorry,I can pay for your shirt,there is no need for you to shout at me!"Jordan exclaimed."Who do you fuckin' thing you are?!".The guy gave Jordan a punch at the side of his mouth.*thud *"oww... ".

I couldn't take all this drama and walk towards Jordan and say,"Stand up, you can't give up now, you have to continue to argue with him until you got your rights Jordan.Believe and tell Mr Wiston about this,I swear he will do something about it if not I will".Jordan slowly stand up,"Thanks Ana for your words of encouragement and Yes,I will do something about it".He said with a smile."oww...don't it hurt?"."Nah.... ".

"Quit it and hurry do something!I'm impatient! and you there the girl with brown blonde hair and blue eyes,who do you think you are?!"shouted the green eye guy."Before you have the rights to talk to me, I am a prefect and I hate bullies especially people like you,I will do whatever it takes to fight for Jordan's rights and you heard me,he didn't fight you back but you just gave him a priceless punch, you are useless".Just when he was about to say another word, principal Winston came."I've heard everything,Harry,Jordan and Ariana, please come to my office now."

"It's all your fault..."I said childishly to so call named Harry or was it Garry?.He glared at me and we walk to Mr winston office together with Jordan."Please take a seat".I sat right in between the guys and frown."Principal Winston, I can expla-".My sentence was cut off by Mr Winston."Well,we all know that this is not the first time Harry"."I'm sorry Principal Winston, I'm just angry.... because that was the last present my mom gave me...that's Why I was.....".So that's Why...My mind thought....bullies have a reason to bully...ohh what am I saying?....

"This problem will be resolve immediately if both parties are willing to say sorry to each other"."I'm sorry that I've stain your mom's last present to you.....I'm terribly sorry...Harry.."."Well,I'm sorry too to have shouted as you and instead i should have talk to you nicely and I shoudnt have gave you that punch and don't worry I will pay for your fees"."Nah... it's okay... ".Both of them looked...cute when they smiled....wait what was I thinking?!.